• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

TM 308 upperDpms lower

Does anybody have a shot of these two together?

Snagged a bushy lower and am trying to hunt down a good upper match. The tactical machining offering looks to be the cleanest option.

If not, any recommendations other than the standard dpms type?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by geistacwm

I have a TM upper on a DPMS lower & the combo works & fits fine . Not sure a Bushmaster will be the same as a DPMS & you are talking about 308AR, correct ?

The TM 308 Upper is the DPMS lower rail height & you have to use the TM Pivot & Disassemble pins that come with the TM Upper . The DPMS ones that came with the complete Lower wold not fit .

Edited by survivalshop

Ever time I go to take photo's ,the clouds come in, it was nice & sunny right before I started . I have to set up some artificial light for my next photo's

post-11255-0-80947700-1419035647_thumb.j

post-11255-0-21498500-1419035947_thumb.j

post-11255-0-35396000-1419036039_thumb.j

This rifle has been through some changes this year , it started out its life a couple of years ago with a SI Defense Billet Upper Receiver & a real Early CMMG Billet Lower receiver & She would function fine with any Steel Magazine , would fail to feed with a PMag.  She will work with any Mag now .

I have a DPMS, 80% lower that the seller told me I have to use a DPMS upper with. What is different with a DPMS that doesn't interchange with others? The machining instructions for it say to NOT use AR10 dimensions or drawings, to use LR-308 pattern only. Anyone here finish their own 308 lowers?

Ray.

Edited by suzukiray