• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

308 Lower plans

Larry, I've got the blueprints and lower plans for an AR-10.  FCG pocket will be the same as DPMS-patterned .308s, and if you're starting with 80% lowers anyway, the magwell will already be completed on all of them.  No need to mill the magwell on them, be it AR-10 pattern or DPMS-type pattern.

Two .zip files are attached to this post, but I can't attach the executable file for the CNC machine cutting program.  I can email that to you if you need/want it.  Send me a PM with your email address if you want that one.  <thumbsup>

802_.zip

803_.zip

Hi Global Moderator

Thanks for your reply. You said

"Larry, I've got the blueprints and lower plans for an AR-10.  FCG pocket will be the same as DPMS-patterned .308s, and if you're starting with 80% lowers anyway, the magwell will already be completed on all of them.  No need to mill the magwell on them, be it AR-10 pattern or DPMS-type pattern."

Actually I will not be starting with 80% lowers.  I want to produce 80% lowers.  I do have the CAD plans for the AR10 lower but no plans for the DPMS style.  I just need to figure out the differences.

Thanks again!

Larry

• 3 years later...