• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Genesis CNC
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Patriot Outfitters
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Announcements

• Recent forum updates   08/21/2015

Ladies and Gentlemen (and Tom), The forum has recently been migrated to new forum software. To those of you who have been here a while, please realize that it will take some time to get everything working. If you have just joined the site recently, we're very pleased to have you as well. Please be patient while the wrinkles get ironed out of the new system. Thanks!   Matt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Timney triggers

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Is the Timney AR-10 trigger assembly compatible with a DPMS style lower reciever?

Posted

Yes

Posted

I played with the Timney trigger at the SHOT show, and it was the best there. I tried to find a Gold trigger to compare it with but no luck. Anyone know how the Timney rates compared to the Gold?

Posted

I cant wait till my trigger gets here. Its in the mail right now!!!  Cool, this is my 500th post!!!  Gold Metal Match now!!!!  I have been wanting to be like imschur!!! <thumbsup>

Posted

I have been wanting to be like imschur!!! <thumbsup>

Fat, old and gray haired?

Posted

Fat, old and gray haired?

Holy Crap!!!  I am just like you!!!

Posted

I have both the Timney and Gold. They are both comparable, but the Gold just has a "hair" better feel to it. The Timney is on CQ rifle, and the Gold on the Long Range build. So both have different purposes, but feel about the same. Although for the price I should love the Gold alot more! ;)

Posted

Thanks! The Timney felt amazing to me.

Posted

Thanks for the info guys.  I recently installed my trigger group, (not easy since I had to do it twice after forgeting to place the selector switch during the first install.)  Trigger pull went from 7.2# to a very crisp 4#.  What was about a 1.7 moa is now about .8 moa.  I'd recommend this to anyone.