• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
criterionbarrels

Suggested Barrel Configurations

What a tease! Details man! Weight? Are those boxes in the pic the ammo you tested? Is there a price yet? .750 gas block yes?

Ya, c'mon now...will it be offered in the 416R nitrided version as well?

The weight on the pictured prototype barrel is 2.40 lbs with a .750 gas block. We ran about a dozen different loads through it to test various gas port diameters, and it looks like we found the sweet spot. I don't believe we have any nitrided barrels in production (in that configuration), but there is always the possibility that we could add them at a later date.

Edited by criterionbarrels

The weight on the pictured prototype barrel is 2.40 lbs with a .750 gas block. We ran about a dozen different loads through it to test various gas port diameters, and it looks like we found the sweet spot. I don't believe we have any nitrided barrels in production (in that configuration), but there is always the possibility that we could add them at a later date.

and when that camino to market a who gana distribute them...

and when that camino to market a who gana distribute them...

?

I can tell already the 18" I got from you is showing signs of being another great Barrel , like my other two .  Thanks & I do like the Nitrated Barrel .

If the barrel is labeled CBI Direct, do you have to be a dealer to purchase?  I don't see the ability to purchase the 16" rifle length.  The ones with Brownells listed, takes you to Brownells site for purchasing.  

If the barrel is labeled CBI Direct, do you have to be a dealer to purchase?  I don't see the ability to purchase the 16" rifle length.  The ones with Brownells listed, takes you to Brownells site for purchasing.  

You do not need to be a dealer to purchase directly from Criterion. Just give us a call at (262) 628-8749 and we'll help get a barrel allocated to your order!

I would love to see a hybrid profile chrome lined 6.5 creedmoor barrel.  

I have one on my 308 AR and I want one for a 6.5 creedmoor

Edited by rdsii64