• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Body armor

EasyEJL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect!   Can you do his in pink?...   <lmao>

If Multi-Cam Pink is OK, then yes, we can do pink.  We also have a nice warm Mauve color vest material for the geriatric defenders in Florida, and a bright purple smurf tone for those who want to blend into a local amusement park setting before and during a firefight. Currently working on a security contract for Disney Worlds Sec-teams with the Lev-V Smurf vest.

• 11 months later...

Hey guys, 

Rick here, I have been working on finalizing the testing of a new super light plate that I will be selling through my new company [ OuterArmor Tactical ]. Van and I will continue to sell the rifle parts through MechArmor, and these ballistic products will also be for sale at a higher retail price on the MA site. In the near future I will also be making available the other lighter weight Lev 4 and Lev-3 Dual-Armor products as you will see listed on the new website. However starting off I will only be offering the highest tech Lev-3 rifle plates with a vest as a complete kit. Although my personal expertise has run in the hard plate armor design area for military and other vehicles, after seeing how many people, even some LE are being led to believe that somehow hanging a steel plate around their necks is a good idea just because of the cheap pricing, I wanted to see if I could do better and offer the highest tech, lightest plate armor for near the cost of those dangerous steel plates, which will be very near my cost. Because of this business model, which most might agree to be the lack of an overly profitable business model, I am not certain whether I will be able to sell my new product wholesale to retailers, but I am hoping to get there via higher volume mfging this year. 

This first plate offering is the level of tech that most are buying retail at around $600 per plate, which is why complete vests will usually run anywhere between 1500 and 2200.  At this time I am still not 100% certain what my online retail price will be, but when I know that for sure I will provide 308AR and others an ongoing special sales price page link at another price that will be somewhere between this current specials low price, and my retail price as we have always done. 

That being said, right now I am offering an introductory special to 308AR and related (Drew) sites ONLY, and to the first 15 guys only! But at least 10 have to come to make this price happen on my end. Also, I am not asking anyone to make the total purchase up front UNTIL after the first 10 call me to commit; At which point I will only ask for a $100.00 commitment deposit which everyone will be able to make via this 308AR specific sales deposit page - http://outerarmortactical.com/products/308ar-deposit-page-for-exo-defense3-body-armor-special - - - AT THAT TIME AND NOT BEFORE!!

AFTER all commitments are in, and all deposits are in, I will then change this 308 deposit page to reflect the final cost + shipping. I will then notify everyone in about 30 days to go ahead and make that final payment prior to shipping. 

The 308AR Intro-Deal: Complete kit is $575.00+Shp and weighs less than 8 pounds w/vest! 

See my info concerning the dangerous AR500 plate link on this page:

Please contact me of your intentions on this deal ASAP, or for any other questions at: MechDef33@gmail.com 

Best regards

Rick