• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Maple syrup, bacon, and a few Canadian DPMS AR10s

You still didn't answer the question - how many R25s do you have? At the start of this thread, you state three? How many do you have?

By the way, I don't need to invent a name for a buttstock adapter, claim it as mine, when I can buy it from ACE Ltd.

UL-M-1.jpg

If you had any clue about anything, you would notice the distinct differences between the ACE and my unit.

Mine has TWO clamps, for twice the holding power.

AND a SOCKET for a QR sling swivel.

AND a pic rail at the bottom for a mini pod

AND the contour at the back is better.

AND best of all, it is made in CANADA and available here NOW, unlike the ACE which is rare unobtainium up here.

But I guess, trapped in your rude, arrogant, ethnocentric UGLY AMERICAN little mind, you are blind to all that.

Too bad for you as you are missing out on some good stuff.

PS: Skill testing question for you.

What is a T97 and why can't you have one??

And why don't you prove your qualifications as anything more than a potty mouthed little boy acting like he is still in kindergarden, by contributing some thing useful??

Tell us what YOU have contributed to the firearms community other tha BS??

Edited by Lazerus2000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing some soul searching, and I had an epiphany. when I get a sandwich, I don't feel silly asking for american cheese, so maybe it wouldn't be a big deal asking for Canadian bacon in canadia. maybe I just stressed myself out about this situation way too much. Canadian bacon is back on the bucket list! while I'm there, maybe ill be lucky enough to snatch up a rare Canadian exclusive copy of an ace stock, or one of those fancy alloy uppers because I don't like any of the 9 million guns I can walk into a gun store RIGHT NOW and buy. I just need some advice on where to purchase these valuable commodities so I'm not searching the shady underworld of the maple market.

Blue we got real bacon and maple syrup here in Wisconsin you don't need to got to god forsaken Canadia for that poop. And we call our dpms's 308ar's and our armilites AR10's