• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Season opener

shepp

Nice Shepp! Cohos and Browns are hitting on the big lake up north. Weather has been nice as well. Some Chinooks, but not by me so far. With that one Lake Trout emergency rule. This year, summer fishing is gonna be tough.

Nice Shepp! Cohos and Browns are hitting on the big lake up north. Weather has been nice as well. Some Chinooks, but not by me so far. With that one Lake Trout emergency rule. This year, summer fishing is gonna be tough.

Can only keep one laker this year? Why's that??

The walleyes been bighting well too, hopefully get back out next weekend for that

Edit: how many does the Eagle get ?

Yup I got two that I'm going to smoke and three I'm going to grill

With 16 fish in the pic, two guys fishing, they get 8 each.  With him talking about 2+3 that he has plans for, that's 5 per man, and 10 total.  The eagle is taking 3 per man, or someone gets FUCKED UP.  Got babies to feed! 

That's the way I read it, anyway...  <lmao>

Lol there where 3 of us myself my buddy and his boy. Limit is 5 ea the one that's bowed bottom left was found dead in the water but recently killed with a hole in it (thinking maybe a Huron got it but couldn't hold on). The steams we fish aren't very big I don't think the Eagles can fish them very well, but they also eat road kill and other stuff, plus the Wisconsin river isn't all that far away.

We have been in Northern Wisconsin tho and banged a blue gill on the side of the boat and tossed it out for the Eagles they'll grab it once it's 30-40' away

Can only keep one laker this year? Why's that??

The walleyes been bighting well too, hopefully get back out next weekend for that

Walleyes biting down near Ashland in the Bay. Reason for one Lake Trout rule is a culmative 4 million feet of tribal gill nets in WI-2 each of the last five years.took out the spawning size fish. WDNR and tribes missed badly on setting quotas three times as high as they should have been. Now we are paying the price. Edited by Sisco

Walleyes biting down near Ashland in the Bay. Reason for one Lake Trout rule is a culmative 4 million feet of tribal gill nets in WI-2 each of the last five years.took out the spawning size fish. WDNR and tribes missed badly on setting quotas three times as high as they should have been. Now we are paying the price.

Imagine that like the tribe spearing walleye with steal forged spears, 30,000$ boats, gas generators and led lights like their ansestors did 100's of years ago......but it's the white man rapping Mother Earth

That really sucks Sisco!!!

This weekend it's crappies in the people's republic of Madison.

I would like to get together and hammer some fish with you brother.

Wish I wasn't on call next weekend is tell you to come up.

17 fish 2.5# of fillets all fish were 10.5-11.5", went out today a cold front moved in got four fish....... Oh well that's why it's called fishing not catching

• 2 weeks later...