• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy 4th of July

Robocop1051

We are just six short days from celebrating our independence by blowing off anew artillery of fireworks and sucking down copious amounts of cheap beer and processed, grilled meat...

And one of the biggest sale times of the year.

If you see a good sale for your favorite gun/tactical website, share your wealth of knowledge.

Not a 4th. of July sale but this one is from Ares for this weekend:

Code Expires Monday at 7am PST

10% Off 

With Discount Code: weekendproject

Discount code is valid from 6/26 1430 pst to 6/29 0700 pst.

Edited by GRA

You could just type out the URL,you know kinda like we used to do.

w w w b i g s a l e DOT c o m. My little 4 year old grandson showed me how back in the olden days of Compuserve..... "grampa it is wwwdisneyDOTcom."

You could just type out the URL,you know kinda like we used to do.

w w w b i g s a l e DOT c o m. My little 4 year old grandson showed me how back in the olden days of Compuserve..... "grampa it is wwwdisneyDOTcom."

That's just it; for some strange reason I cannot find the URL.  This computer doesn't ever show the URL.

Sorry about the lack of links folks but I still can't get a link to copy in to here while I'm using this Apple computer.  Can't figure out what the problem is.

***TEST***

http://aresarmor.com/store/

did this from safari on my mac pro at work - click on the url to highlight it then right click, select copy then in the post you are composing,

right click, select paste and you should have a working link when you post it. <thumbsup>

***TEST***

http://aresarmor.com/store/

did this from safari on my mac pro at work - click on the url to highlight it then right click, select copy then in the post you are composing,

right click, select paste and you should have a working link when you post it. <thumbsup>

I sure do appreciate the assistance as I also have Safari on here but the problem is I can never see the link.  For some reason it doesn't work like the PC and I cannot find anything in settings that will change that.   <dontknow>

I sure do appreciate the assistance as I also have Safari on here but the problem is I can never see the link.  For some reason it doesn't work like the PC and I cannot find anything in settings that will change that.   <dontknow>

Do you have a "conventional" (PC) mouse with a left and right button? if not, try one or you can use the apple keyboard commands: "Command C = Copy" "Command V = Paste"

So, just copy the "http://_______________" and then paste it into your post.

Edited by guruofhotrod

Do you have a "conventional" (PC) mouse with a left and right button? if not, try one or you can use the apple keyboard commands: "Command C = Copy" "Command V = Paste"

So, just copy the "http://_______________" and then paste it into your post.

Yes I have that type of mouse but that operation does not work on here.  What you're suggesting here is the first thing I tried, and tried again, and again, and again.

I don't know what else to try.