• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sub MOA

D.R.D.

Damn good shooting brother.You got good eyes to hit 300 yrds. w/irons.What type of sights were you using ? Went to eye doc today,right eye has gotten out of wack [blurred].Need to my an appoinment with optomitrist mon for imaging scan.Might have a problem with cataract.Looking in that light after dilation was like staring into a welders arc,that sucked.

Damn good shooting brother.You got good eyes to hit 300 yrds. w/irons.What type of sights were you using ? Went to eye doc today,right eye has gotten out of wack [blurred].Need to my an appoinment with optomitrist mon for imaging scan.Might have a problem with cataract.Looking in that light after dilation was like staring into a welders arc,that sucked.

you think that sucked Brother?   Wait till they slit open the eyeball and put in the mini grinder to chew up the lens,suck it out. and then unfurl the new implant...piece o' cake.... :) Wash

I got a little queasy reading that wash. I can't even put contacts in. Eyes freak me out.

I freak out too,but they got ya hooked up to an IV with some crazy azz good $hit...they had some good tunes playing during the op which took all of 10 mins if that...couldnt wait for the other one to be done....not! :) Wash

Accuracy kind be a loose term at times. I tired to explain to friend that accuracy has a lot to do with what you are willing to accept. A 1 MOA rifle is fairly easy to get too and to shoot almost every time. 1/2 MOA a little harder, bedding, laping lugs higher quaility barrel, shooting groups 1/2 MOA groups take a little more work. 1/4 MOA rifles even harder, one can build a gun trying to get a 1/4 or less and rarely do it. But we keep trying because we like shooting.

I been shooting HP for many years, I do not always shoot nice little groups all the time, I remember more bad groups then good ones. It's just nice to get a picture of one and stick on the wall.