• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lets see your MA-TEN Builds

imschur

tnx tnx!

lol robo. i got a sling and bipod already. The bipod is atlas BT10. I just got it today and its pretty nifty! it goes from 5-9" and a tad lighter and compacter than GGG. At its shortest setting, it folds JUST right, it touches the magpul AFG just a little bit.

Wash, The scope is a vortex 4-16x50 sfp mounted on a bobro precision. I love how the bobro has a grey clamp lever! it matches my gray LPK stuff.

is it safe to say that my build is a SASS  ;D?

Last foto. Only thing I'm waiting for is my SR Gold  ;D

6885055345_51c6584edd_b.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

heres the build list.

ma-ten Nib upper and lower

magpul ctr

jp 18" barrel kit w/ bolt and cooly comp

jp installed trigger and ambi safety

jp silent captured spring

jp vtac handguards

fulton bolt carrier NiB coated by wmdguns

houge grip

burris pepr mount W/ fastfireIII

simmons 3-9 (until i can afford the leopold patrol 3-9)

harris bipod

post-2094-136297281533_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've posted pics of this one before, but it's the most fun to shoot of all that I've put togethr so far. I had a magnified optic on it, but I've found that I can hit 12" steel plates at will at 200 with the little mini red dot mounted at 45. I'm actually finding that for fast shooting to center mass, I like having the gun canted like that better than upright.

post-164-136297278415_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here's mine. Mega matched receiver set. DPMS Bolt carrier group, Rainier Precision Match 20" barrel. Geissele SSA-E trigger. JP free floating hand guard. Burris 4.5-14 Fullfield II scope in Ferrell high rings.

Barely grouped American Eagle ammo - maybe 6" groups if I'm generous. I've been working up a load with 150grn Nosler Ballistic tips. It shot nearly 1". I'm hoping for better than that - have a batch of 165 grn Noslers loaded and just need to get to the range.

Couldn't be happier - now that it is shooting well. I still haven't had it on a scale - I'll try to get that figured out soon and pass it along. I may get the barrel fluted to reduce the weight some more. I'd like to have it as light as possible and plan to use it as a carry gun in the woods and for hog shooting.

post-700-13629728301_thumb.jpg

Just shot some 165 grain Nosler Balistic Tips in front of 46.0 of Viht N150. 4 shots in one ragged hole and a fifth called flyer. I think that will be my go to hunting load. YMMV, but I showed no pressure signs and they functioned flawlessly. I need to get it on the chrono to see what the velocity is.

Looks like overall weight is right at 11# scoped, no magazine on a digital bathroom scale. I think that feels in the ballpark. I may try fluting to get a half pound or so out of it - but for now, I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

• 6 months later...