• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are the Critical Parts?

• 2 years later...
On 7/21/2015 at 7:39 PM, 98Z5V said:

Trigger. 

Barrel and trigger.  Those two things are what's gonna determine your accuracy - well, besides you.  600 yards isn't long range, either, even for hunting these days. 

If you want one that will always get the job done, perform exellently for accuracy, and will fit all future needs, then look at this one:

GATHS-DMR-2.jpg

http://geissele.com/hi-speed-national-match-designated-marksman-rifle-dmr-trigger.html

Fully adjustable down into the upper ranges of the Match trigger, and up into the lower ranges of the Service trigger.  It rocks.

That's pretty eye opening to me 600 yards is a shot I'd never think of taking while hunting then again there's a lot better shooter's then me out there also good to know I don't need to have a extreme set up to shoot 600 yards I posted to you on another thread about the trigger you suggested and armalite 2 stage trigger . I think I'm dead set on a g trigger though will any of them do or is there ones better for hunting ?

23 minutes ago, lilmidtown said:

I think I'm dead set on a g trigger though will any of them do or is there ones better for hunting ?

Check out this video from the man himself as he explains the usage and expectations for each of the triggers they produce.

Midtown     You can't go wrong drinking the Gtrigger kool-aid that's for sure! Velocity triggers are nice if funds are tight. The one thing to do is buy a match grade barrel.... My last two barrels are match grade and Yes they are worth the money:thumbup:  Wash

16 minutes ago, washguy said:

Midtown     You can't go wrong drinking the Gtrigger kool-aid that's for sure! Velocity triggers are nice if funds are tight. The one thing to do is buy a match grade barrel.... My last two barrels are match grade and Yes they are worth the money:thumbup:  Wash

I'd love to but I don't think that I'm going to be able to outshoot my current barrel or in other words I'm not sure I'm advance enough or at least going to be shooting out to ranges where a barrel will matter for me