• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LAR-8 parts suggestion needed

mbjku

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ain't got to thank me brother Roman ^-^ .I didn't want any thanks I was just making a point.There are guys here that have forgotten more about firarms than I will ever know.Just try to help out when I can from a mechanical perspective.Took longer to read about how to do it ,than doing the install.This guy is dead to me.

I have seen people who need a step by step directions for some things , but a complete walk through for installing a screw, is as bad as it gets , he should have taken it to the Gun Smitter , he would have made it into an AR 10 & problem solved  <lmao>  <laughs>

unforgiven , you went far beyond the call of duty !  <thumbsup>

I lol... hurry up and retire old man. I just found two "hole in the wall" microbreweries a few blocks from my house. All that typing has to have made you thirsty!

Can't wait miss ya brother  and yes it did. :hethan:

First thing I thought of was the YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED post.

Same here brother MIke another one for the trash :banned: .Sadly not everyone should have a firearm much less a fine rifle as a Rock River,just like not everyone should have kids.But stupid people continue breeding.

You guys are the best. <thumbsup>

Just crossed my mind how would barf.comm responded to this guy ???   I guess he doesn't want to come out and play. <dontknow>

Actually instead of drill and screw I use sand paper and glue this butt to the stock. Great result and it is better to my vision, sorry no time for your kidds yap-yaps here and thanks for the butt suggestion. I am surprised that RRA is not offering these for any LAR models.