• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LAR-8 parts suggestion needed

mbjku

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolls??? Don't be a bitch and you won't get called out. Idk where who exactly you think you are but I highly doubt you have the testicular fortitude to talk to anyone in person like you disrespected unforgiven.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Pretty sure your the troll, we are sticking up for a brother, and making fun of a sissy with not tools.

Edited by shepp

I'll do a more forward follow-up of what Shepp just said.

I personally know our man "Unforgiven". And, truth be told, I fuked with him many, many times, before I ever met him face to face. All in a friendly atmosphere (around here). And once meeting the man one on one....all I could come away with, is.... HE IS A BROTHER. Now.....if that doesn't get the point across......then may your god help you. Cause I'm gonna follow a fellow like-minded brother of mine through the gates of hell and back. HE is ME! I am HIM. WE are alike.....period!

FUK YOU!
The balls it takes to Fuk with one of our BROTHERS! One that was trying to help no less.

For those that don't understand that. Move aside! Because there are those of us that have much better things to do. We don't have the time or patience to keep Fuking with you. We'll quickly throw you aside long before you think that you've had your 15 minutes in the spotlight......after a therapeutic ass whipping (brought down by US) of course.

There's a reason that this group is such a tight outfit. And all of you KNOW WHO YOU ARE! And this stain (not you Stain) is the very reason why we ARE such a tight group.

FUK YOU!
Where's my beer?

Edited by Rsquared

Further more what kinda hack glues parts on their rifle. do it the right way or don't do it at all. half ass workmanship is only going to get you hurt (which doesn't sound like much of a loss) or someone else hurt.

Like the great deal I got on the MAK-90.

Was at the range, bang bang BANG BANG.  Looking to see what's different...something is changed.

Where'd the dang flash hider go?!  It was just epoxied into place.  Found it about 60' downrange.

mbjku you'r a fukin loser.Go and relax,pour yourself a tall glass of go fukyourself and choke on it <thumbsup>

Hey you fukin knuckleheads I l :love4:  ya I would follow you guys to the bitter end.I only have one bro left from the old neighborhood I would say that about......the other's are waiting for me on the other side.Back to back in the $hit and out the otherside.Can't say that about anyone else. :box1:

I think I pissed my Depends  <lmao>

This is by far the funniest statement in the whole thread...   <laughs>

I immediately knew this guy was a little off when he posted in the RRA Forum. 

...And THIS one...  :hail:   You snuck that one right in, brother...  :banana:

This is by far the funniest statement in the whole thread...   <laughs>

...And THIS one...  :hail:   You snuck that one right in, brother...  :banana:

Really?  I have been waiting on you to slide the double jelly dong in......

ruh roh....TWSS.

The dong has been missing in this thread. 

Edited by StainTrain