• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Clint Butler is good to go over at Heavy Buffers.com. Quick responses/ communication and delivery. I have confidence with this company for future purchases. :))

Wait till you try the product!

I too will back Clint.

Also Roger at  Battle Arms.

Two great guys with superior products. 

Edited by edgecrusher

Would like to say since I have been posting on here all you guys have been great. Thanks for all the help on my build and helping me empty my bank account. It is greatly appreciated. So to you bothers your all GTG. If you ever find your way up to Glasgow, MT let me know I have a few acres to play on.

Clint at heavy buffers I have nothing but good things to say defiantly GTG

Roger great products and def fast shipping I swear I hit the complete order got up grabbed a beer and I had an email back saying it was on its way

Thanks again to you guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Highly recommend BayouTactical.com  I ordered 12 mags at RETAIL price from them.  Placed the order online on a sunday.  They emailed me back THAT NIGHT.  Tracking number monday morning.....Order shipped monday morning.  Already got my mags.  Great service and prices.  They do USPS flat rate boxes so they stuff them and keep it cheap.  I looked everywhere and everyone is just gouging people for mags.  Bayou is getting reg shipments.  Call them if the site says they are out