• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magwas PMR30 review

Magwa

I evoked the law on myself, and bought one and have been shooting it for a week now this thing is nothing but pure fun.... 30 rounds of 22 mag.... comes with two 30 round mags and i got a extra because it was there... paid retail a bit over 350.00 OK the fun stuff, the gun weighs 13 oz's and a bit over 16oz's loaded in other words it is freeking light ,ambidextrous safety,, comes with a rail, it has awesome fiber optic sights even I can see both front and back sights with ease and in pre dawn or fading light they pop!... now function this is the perfect gun to be in a holster sewed to your bug out bag or back pack or day pack whatever it weighs nothing and if you can not get em with 30 rounds run fast.... it will be sewn to my hunting pack.

So how does it work? very well I have fired 120 rounds through it and the only hiccup I had was a FTF the first round on some 40 year old Winchester 22 mag I got some cci's and they worked flawlessly,hardly any recoil but a fireball out the barrel will wake you up in the dark lol.... it is very easy to shoot and shoots where you point it , the mag release is on the butt kinda like a old school German pistol easy to reload, the loading of the mags takes a bit getting used to but is pretty straight forward if you have any question just ask but i would recommend this pistol to any hunter, fisherman in snake country , trapper, prepper etc....

DSC03492_zps46fvzivi.jpg

DSC03497_zpswe7d1i90.jpg

DSC03499_zps9ygug5gy.jpg

Lucky, I've wanted one of those ever since Kel-Tec announced it.  I thought about getting a Five-seveN until I found out about the PMR-30.  Where'd you find one for $350?

I've wanted one since the Grendel P30.  Stupid AWB.  Stupid Clinton!

I agree that I'd rather have the PMR-30 than the FN hornet launcher.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...