• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My rem aacsd build thread

Cali_Ed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could find thousands of dollars of poop for you to buy for it, one of those tripods like dirk shamed R2 into getting and all kinds of other good poop

Obviously, you didn't get the memo my good man. The righteous bi-pod was a gift from some good friends of mine...........of which you.....obviously....are not. laughing hysterically

And HEY! I did buy the fuckin MRAD after all ya know....................................

Obviously, you didn't get the memo my good man. The righteous bi-pod was a gift from some good friends of mine...........of which you.....obviously....are not. laughing hysterically

And HEY! I did buy the fuckin MRAD after all ya know....................................

shhhhhhhh I'm trying to get him to buy a damn bipod!!! But yes I was left outta that memo?!

shhhhhhhh I'm trying to get him to buy a damn bipod!!! But yes I was left outta that memo?!

Dammit! I should have seen that enabling angle that you were taking. I stand corrected my brother.

Ed. We all think that you need a good bi-pod for that thing. (chuckling to myself............fukin DNP)

Ed's already a good shooter...the bipod was really only to make sure R2 could hit paper at 100 yards with that .338 LM.  Gotta keep it relative to the rifle though.  $5k rifle =$700 bipod.  $600 rifle = $80 bipod  

And Shepp, I would have to check the records....but I'm pretty sure you kicked in.