• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My rem aacsd build thread

Cali_Ed

Ed's already a good shooter...the bipod was really only to make sure R2 could hit paper at 100 yards with that .338 LM.  Gotta keep it relative to the rifle though.  $5k rifle =$700 bipod.  $600 rifle = $80 bipod  

And Shepp, I would have to check the records....but I'm pretty sure you kicked in. 

I was expecting a response like that. After all.....100 yards is pretty far. laughing

And Shepp knows that I was only ball busting. I believe that you know one or two things about that. still laughing

Oh....and for the record. The MRAD was 6k. It still hurts thinking about it......in more than one place.

Edited by Rsquared

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cali, I am running various stocks and chassis on the bolt guns I use in matches.  I would take a good look at the MDT LSS-XL.  I run my suppressed 308 action in it.  I have their adjustable stock and it runs like a dream.  If you don't like the chassis, then Manners and McMillian are impossible to beat.   I have had good look with Bell & Calson, too..... 

Cali, I am running various stocks and chassis on the bolt guns I use in matches.  I would take a good look at the MDT LSS-XL.  I run my suppressed 308 action in it.  I have their adjustable stock and it runs like a dream.  If you don't like the chassis, then Manners and McMillian are impossible to beat.   I have had good look with Bell & Calson, too..... 

i was debatig between the mdt lss xl and the xlr element. . The elemwnt looks beefier and I can get a discount on it. I like that the mdt offers flat dark earth though.  Do you have pictures of the mdt brother stain? 

So in was thinking if I sold my m&p pro pistol (of roster in cali) I can get a good chunck of change. I could buy a scope and a chassi.  Ought it for competition but do it that much and I rather do long range. Thoughts?

this is just me cuz I don't sell stuff unless I'm in a real pinch or I don't need it anymore, specially guns. I would just save till you got enough, tax season is just around the corner

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...