Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit AR15 Builder
  • Visit
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
MechArmor Defense Systems

TacOps Chg Handle 308AR Sales page

Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2017 at 4:22 PM, unforgiven said:

I sent a review in for both Tac- ops charging handles in 5.56 and .308. Damn good products.:thumbup:

Thanks allot. You guys are great! Its been very difficult for Van and I to get anyone to actually take the time to do this for yrs now. This should really help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixing to pull the trigger on a MechArmor Sniper CH. The 308AR group buy page says Sold Out, but the main website says they're in stock.

Sorry if it's here somewhere and I missed it, but how do I go about ordering one at the group buy price?

Edited by COBrien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, COBrien said:

Fixing to pull the trigger on a MechArmor Sniper CH. The 308AR group buy page says Sold Out, but the main website says they're in stock.

Sorry if it's here somewhere and I missed it, but how do I go about ordering one at the group buy price?

Real sorry about that. I made more and forgot to update that. One man Op now. You are good to go now. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MechArmor Defense Systems said:

Real sorry about that. I made more and forgot to update that. One man Op now. You are good to go now. Thanks

No worries, I knew from reading this thread you're a one-man show now, and figured it was something like that.

Ordering up a biggern' and a littlern' right now. Thank you sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MechArmor Defense Systems said:

Real sorry about that. I made more and forgot to update that. One man Op now. You are good to go now. Thanks

  Whats the news on Van ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MechArmor Defense Systems said:

Sounds to me, last we spoke a few weeks back that he is taking it slow, but back on his feet for the most part. 

  Thats good to hear . When you talk to him again , tell him we are here for him & contact me if he needs anything or just to say hello .

  Thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

  Thats good to hear . When you talk to him again , tell him we are here for him & contact me if he needs anything or just to say hello .

  Thanks .

Ditto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×