• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
MechArmor Defense Systems

TacOps Chg Handle 308AR Sales page

On 5/6/2017 at 4:22 PM, unforgiven said:

I sent a review in for both Tac- ops charging handles in 5.56 and .308. Damn good products.:thumbup:

Thanks allot. You guys are great! Its been very difficult for Van and I to get anyone to actually take the time to do this for yrs now. This should really help. 

Fixing to pull the trigger on a MechArmor Sniper CH. The 308AR group buy page says Sold Out, but the main website says they're in stock.

Sorry if it's here somewhere and I missed it, but how do I go about ordering one at the group buy price?

Edited by COBrien

35 minutes ago, COBrien said:

Fixing to pull the trigger on a MechArmor Sniper CH. The 308AR group buy page says Sold Out, but the main website says they're in stock.

Sorry if it's here somewhere and I missed it, but how do I go about ordering one at the group buy price?

Real sorry about that. I made more and forgot to update that. One man Op now. You are good to go now. Thanks

1 hour ago, MechArmor Defense Systems said:

Real sorry about that. I made more and forgot to update that. One man Op now. You are good to go now. Thanks

No worries, I knew from reading this thread you're a one-man show now, and figured it was something like that.

Ordering up a biggern' and a littlern' right now. Thank you sir!

1 hour ago, MechArmor Defense Systems said:

Whats the news on Van ?

13 hours ago, MechArmor Defense Systems said:

Sounds to me, last we spoke a few weeks back that he is taking it slow, but back on his feet for the most part. 

Thats good to hear . When you talk to him again , tell him we are here for him & contact me if he needs anything or just to say hello .

Thanks .

52 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Thats good to hear . When you talk to him again , tell him we are here for him & contact me if he needs anything or just to say hello .

Thanks .

Ditto.