• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AZ Shootfest 2016

98Z5V

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see there's plenty of interest and participation clearly won't be an issue. However, I need specifics on who can accommodate what dates. I realize most of you will probably want to have the 24th and 25th with your families, and that's awesome, but we need more information about what other days you can take off.

56 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'm glad to see there's plenty of interest and participation clearly won't be an issue. However, I need specifics on who can accommodate what dates. I realize most of you will probably want to have the 24th and 25th with your families, and that's awesome, but we need more information about what other days you can take off.

Cripes Im so close but not now.. Sorry boys! Tom i need a basketball size bang! And a report? 

8 hours ago, sketch said:

Cripes Im so close but not now.. Sorry boys! Tom i need a basketball size bang! And a report? 

You got it - one big pile?...   BOOM!!!  :laffs:

Matt, I'm open for anything, flexible timeframe.  Whatever the others come up with will work for me as well. 

• 1 month later...