• Visit Sportsmans Guide

AZ Shootfest 2016

98Z5V

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I'll have to check with him and see if his wife will let him go!:lmao: Right now the only gun he has in Tucson is his Kimber 1911 and it's locked up in his father-in-law's safe. They have an apartment and not much room so his safe and all the rest of his guns are here in New Mexico. He's really paranoid about someone breaking into that apartment. (Or maybe his wife told him "no guns in the house!")

He's good to be worried about someone breaking into his apartment.  His part of town is much better than others.  MUCH better!  But scum is mobile.

It's as solid as "somewhere between Christmas and New Year's" right now.  The easy answer is...  come out here and we'll camp for a week...  :laffs:

We need Matt's input for the solid dates.  His flight schedule determines it all.  Mi casa su casa.  He's got my house, too, for the duration.  :thumbup:

On 10/28/2016 at 4:06 PM, mrmackc said:

Me too.  I 'll be in my Santa suit at the  local Islamic-BLM  Single Moms Day Care giving out Xmass cheer....don't I wish....

If you do decide to do that , get a bell like the Salvation Army uses and bang the fu¢k outta it ! That drives people crazy !!!!!!!! Lol !

On 10/28/2016 at 6:06 PM, mrmackc said:

Me too.  I 'll be in my Santa suit at the  local Islamic-BLM  Single Moms Day Care giving out Xmass cheer....don't I wish....

Actually, there is no way I can get away from here in December, just joking about the Islamic-BLM-SMDC, but I do a couple of Santa gigs, since I do have a Santa suit from when I was a director for a car club in Arlington, and the Director was responsible for providing a Santa for the annual family Xmas party. I do hope that I can make a group shoot during the spring or fall next year.

• 1 month later...