• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
mineralman55

Bug Out Backpack

On 11/5/2018 at 10:47 PM, Robocop1051 said:

I find it very interesting on how many “tactical“ companies are now making “covert “lines of gear… And so many, normally mundane, companies now make “Tactical” gear. 

The North Face and Merrell boots both have Tactical lines now. Vertx and 5.11 both have their “Grey Man” products. 

You for got icon, yes the Moto gear company. The grandson of Fred Fox (the owner and founder of parts unlimited) has started a tactical off shoot from icons street rider gear 

7 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I always thought Icon was on the verge of Tactical. They were always close just for the “style” of it. 

Think that’s why he went with it, guess when you got money coming out your ass and you get bored with your professionally build moto cross track you venture into things like this 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I won’t lie, I kinda dig their armored clothing. We’re looking at making something similar, using level II ballistic armor. 

I agree

i Havnt looked in 4-5 years but their prices used to be good too. I got a few pairs of their gloves with armored knuckles, often wonder if I woulda broke my hand if I were wearing them 

On 11/14/2018 at 2:45 PM, ARTrooper said:

Perception or not, my wife loved them. haha

I don’t need a 6pk I got a case, bigger is better!!

Im still looking at the hazard4 patrol.  EDIT: I thought it was US made but closer reading says "designed" in house and imported. Lame. Does anyone make a good pack in the US for less than $200?

I really like the look of this SOG Prophet33 pack though. 

https://www.sogknives.com/type/packs/prophet-33.html

Edited by blue109