• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

JAMES MADISON TACTICAL Trigger for AR's

survivalshop

• 2 weeks later...

Trigger has a consistent 4 # pull , with what I think is a lot of Creep , but it acts like a two stage & when it drops , its clean . Very good looking Trigger system, clean Finnish on components . I installed it in my Tactical Machining 300 BLK build , its the only one I had left with the STD FCG & it was about normal for one , lot of scratchy creep & never know where it drops .

This Modular FCG has a Skeletal Trigger & lightened Hammer , so not sure how it will ignite the hard foreign Primers , but I don't shoot that stuff anyway , so as long as it pop's mt Hand Loads , I'm good with it . Looks like two set or some kind of adj. screws , one on the Trigger & one that is sealed on the Disconnector .

DSCN2795.JPG

DSCN2796.JPG

DSCN2798.JPG

DSCN2797.JPG

I found this object on the tail of the Trigger , when I removed the MilSpec . 

DSCN2794.JPG

Really don't think that spent Primer , with out its Anvil is a good thing to have in there :laffs:

1 hour ago, survivalshop said:

Wonder where this Modular FCG fits in with the Law Suite by Mossberg on behalf of CMC . Are The differences made into it , make it immune from it ? Not much different then the Rough Justice .

Any ideas ?

I was wondering the same thing about the Rise Armament trigger I recently bought.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 1:56 PM, survivalshop said:

On their web sight , it reads a Anti rotation Pin set included , we will see if their product from Brownells , comes with the Pin set .

http://jamesmadisontactical.com

I would be skeptical that the anti-rotation pin comes with the Brownells trigger, that may be the reason for the difference in price.

Brownsville deleted mention of the pin set in their description.

22 hours ago, B0fuh said:

That's a great looking pup.   I hear boxer puppies are a handful 

This one is proving that is true , they are very good dogs , I've seen a couple that are real hyper when they are young , but I have not had that issue & I have had five of them .All but one were white .