• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

California peeps is this for real?

That's the problem Mike...THEY voted this in. THEY support this and desperately want it to spread across the country. This is what the people of California want, so the state government is doing its job. 

I pray that Boston-ish door to door scenario doesn't happen until my kids are older and can carry on without me. I know how the story ends, but I just want to give better than I get. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, blue109 said:

That's the problem Mike...THEY voted this in. THEY support this and desperately want it to spread across the country. This is what the people of California want, so the state government is doing its job. 

I pray that Boston-ish door to door scenario doesn't happen until my kids are older and can carry on without me. I know how the story ends, but I just want to give better than I get. 

WHOA,WHOA, WHOA!!! I and many people like me Voted against this B.S. - the problem is we are overrun by these "sense of entitlement type liberals with their hands out looking to get freebies from the government" and they will vote however the powers that be in Sacramento ask them to - it's worth noting, the freebies they are receiving are funded by federal tax $ so it's fair to say the entire country is helping to fund this mess - hopefully the new administration will be able to help stop the madness!!

I understand it's not 100%, but you are in the vast minority. It's not fair or accurate to blame handouts for this either. Much of my CA family is well off financially and pay plenty into the system and are strongly anti. Some of them even hunt now and then and own a rifle or shotgun. My uncle who basically taught me appreciation for firearms, bought me my first 410 shotgun, and got my hunting license as a kid blocked me on Facebook after he tried to argue the merits of "I have a shotgun and a .45 in my nightstand, nobody needs anything more than that"

Last time I was in CA (most likely my last CA trip ever) was right after we passed constitutional Carry. They were mortified at the though of regular people just carrying guns around....and no permits to boot!!!!!! it's systemic and isn't going to go away at the state level. There isn't enough will to do so. The rural parts of CA have zero voice in the state.

4 hours ago, Magwa said:

OK I have to ask does not this state have to abide by the U.S.Constitution? are there not groups in CA. that are fighting this $hit! I am stunned by the ignorance of these laws what in the hell is it they are trying to do they are part of the USA they need to vote out these commie bastards or MOVE I would be ballistic about this stuff Unbelievable.!!!!

These guys:

http://crpa.org/

https://home.nra.org/

are working on taking action against the new laws through this legal firm:

http://michellawyers.com/

@blue109 - I realize there is much more to the problem than the "freebie" crowd but, they seem to be a major contributor to getting this crooked crap voted in

4 hours ago, Magwa said:

OK I have to ask does not this state have to abide by the U.S.Constitution? are there not groups in CA. that are fighting this $hit! I am stunned by the ignorance of these laws what in the hell is it they are trying to do they are part of the USA they need to vote out these commie bastards or MOVE I would be ballistic about this stuff Unbelievable.!!!!

That is part of the problem , a lot of good freedom lovers have already moved out & the LibFuks have out numbered the real citizens that believe in the Constitution ! I say let Commiefornia swim in their own ignorance & Blood & see how that works out .

I feel for all the good people that are stuck there or have good reasons to stay. That goes for all the Brothers from here most of all .  

3 hours ago, guruofhotrod said:

Almost forgot, this should answer that question:

ibKy0cC.jpg

WOW, unfrickin real. California has truly been lost. I'm really surprised it still says "California Republic" on the state flag. SMFH 

Edited by beantown

28 minutes ago, beantown said:

WOW, unfrickin real. California has truly been lost. I'm really surprised it still says "California Republic" on the state flag. SMFH 

This is at minimum seditious, to include a basic violation of his oath of office.

35 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

He is just the only one to admit what they think.

Sorry but I cannot give accolades for this one.

I also recently heard that CA is actually going to start "confiscating assault weapons".  Is this actually true, and if it is, does this mean state-wide door-to-door?

21 hours ago, guruofhotrod said:

Then, there's this clever little gem that someone dreamed up - I want to see the mechanics behind it before I'lll commit to one.

I see some room for improvement.... Nova Tool is not far from me (if it's the company I think it is). Perhaps a phone call in the morning is needed???

21 minutes ago, GRA said:

Sorry but I cannot give accolades for this one.

I also recently heard that CA is actually going to start "confiscating assault weapons".  Is this actually true, and if it is, does this mean state-wide door-to-door?

Source?  Link?

I wouldn't doubt there has been talk, but I'd still like to know what the talk was and who was talking. Door to door would be difficult here. The new regs have us registering or removing the firearm from the state. I believe turning it in is an option, but outright confiscation is news to me. They didn't do anything along those lines in 2000, nor in 2005 when they banned the .50 cal. Doesn't mean they won't try this time, but I'm skeptical. They'll use other means to force the turn in. Taxes will be a big one. Utilities might be next. They will struggle with the tipping point of starting a riot/revolution if they start kicking in doors.

1 minute ago, DNP said:

I wouldn't doubt there has been talk, but I'd still like to know what the talk was and who was talking. Door to door would be difficult here. The new regs have us registering or removing the firearm from the state. I believe turning it in is an option, but outright confiscation is news to me. They didn't do anything along those lines in 2000, nor in 2005 when they banned the .50 cal. Doesn't mean they won't try this time, but I'm skeptical. They'll use other means to force the turn in. Taxes will be a big one. Utilities might be next. They will struggle with the tipping point of starting a riot/revolution if they start kicking in doors.

Some of them in Sacramento seem so far gone nothing will surprise me at this point.

• 2 weeks later...