• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Thorax

Elftmann trigger WARNING

39 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, blue109 said:

As oppose to " Hur dur this piece of crap trigger will cause global warming and Aids and if you got one to work you must be an idiot!!!!"

:lmao:

5 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I was going to say something... but I forgot Shepp likes this part of his job more than me. I'll let him have he honors if it goes that far  

thats Mr. Asshole to you sir!

i never thought about shot show, but thats was farkles issue with them too. but thats besides the point, i told him how to get their attention.  it seems that my post was completely over looked......... 

some people just like to bitch. If you want a gun that will probably work perfectly out of the box, go buy a whole gun from a well known manufacturer. This is the place of mostly building guns and some times that takes some playing around to get everything running right. This is a great place for getting help for those fixes to get things working right, that's what a lot of people need to realize.

7 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

some people just like to bitch. If you want a gun that will probably work perfectly out of the box, go buy a whole gun from a well known manufacturer. This is the place of mostly building guns and some times that takes some playing around to get everything running right. This is a great place for getting help for those fixes to get things working right, that's what a lot of people need to realize.

Right on ARTrooper,

Im tired of buying store bought AR's cause i end up changing them everytime. Im selling my store bought AR's this spring. If were so easy everyone will build one vs buying a complete. 

Plus its you appreciate your gun more when u build them :thumbup:

I consider myself somewhat of a expert on elftman triggers, with over 2000 rounds through 3 of them I have never seen the issue you speak ofI have seen the light primer strikes which model do you have do you have the 308 specific one ? or the 5.56 version you can change the springs but you will get nowhere here insulting people who do know the trigger and believe me 98,knows the trigger they have been on guns here for a few years now ....so something is fooked up for it to do what you say!

FUK I am like blisters , they always show up after the work is done!

1 minute ago, Magwa said:

Its ok , now don't you feel better ?:thumbup:

Edited by survivalshop

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

Nah, you're good, brother.  His last post was 31 Jan,and the last time he was here was 31 Jan.  I was hoping he'd come back one more time to list his trigger in the For Sale section, but I don't think he'll be back anymore... 

Sucks, too - I was gonna offer him 50 feet of used garden hose for it. 

On 2/15/2017 at 5:42 PM, Magwa said:

I consider myself somewhat of a expert on elftman triggers, with over 2000 rounds through 3 of them I have never seen the issue you speak ofI have seen the light primer strikes which model do you have do you have the 308 specific one ? or the 5.56 version you can change the springs but you will get nowhere here insulting people who do know the trigger and believe me 98,knows the trigger they have been on guns here for a few years now ....so something is fooked up for it to do what you say!

Magwa touched on this, but, for the record...

308 trigger in a 308, AR15 trigger in the AR15.  I'm personally running the Elftmann AR15 Match trigger in my 16" 308AR, and I've never, ever, not even once, had an issue with it.  Every single time I pulled that AR15 Match trigger, my 308AR went bang.  Every time.

I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup:

Maybe you should've said it two months ago when this thread was still active. 

Hahahahahaha :lmao:🖕🖕

Since it's a severe warning to so many people, and that dude's trigger was a POS, I just wanted to rub it in again.

I hope he subscribed to this topic when he created it, and he gets an email notification tomorrow at work,that there was a reply...  :laffs:

I'll still give him 50ft of used garden hose for his sucky trigger. Take it off his hands and help him out, ya know. :banana:

I still love mine and every person who ever fired it loves it too....... I can say for certain the 308 version does NOT work with the sig patrol rifle ...the lower is cut a bit low and the trigger drags the BCG   bad just had a buddy with that problem he went to a gessille.. and that solved his problem not sure why the elftman does not work in that rifle...