• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Family in need a help and prayers.

Robocop1051

9 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

DUDE! I don't wanna speak for everybody around here, but I think it's safe to say that we trust you. Fuker!

Now......if you show up soon with a new rifle? We'll have to re-evaluate. :bat: :lmao:

We'll have to come up with another benchmark besides a new rifle.  THIS! IS! .308AR DOT COM!!

Now if, say, he were to show up with a new MRAD with a fancy pole-dancer bipod, we'd need to have a talk with him.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sketch said:

I think im #6 A***H*** to many astrics for ass hat or hole maybe ?

I thought I as J***A*** Jack Asss for a minute, because that went on not long after I paypal'd. I was only a little upset. Then I saw the next update with my name, along with the Arse Hole....he's just mean. 

For my primary donation to this family, I have special gift that I get to give because the family and I are both state employees. They are applying for "catastrophic leave" which allows other state employees to donate time, so they can remain home with their family. I'm filing the paperwork to give them 40 hours of my vacation time. That'll give one of them one extra week at home with the kids. 

Im a huge proponent of this program, mainly because I believe it proves welfare is a failed system. The saying, "it takes a village..." rings all to true with me. When people come together we accomplish more than some stupid government program. 

This couple is so well liked, I estimate they'll likely get 400-500 hours donated. 

6 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

For my primary donation to this family, I have special gift that I get to give because the family and I are both state employees. They are applying for "catastrophic leave" which allows other state employees to donate time, so they can remain home with their family. I'm filing the paperwork to give them 40 hours of my vacation time. That'll give one of them one extra week at home with the kids. 

Im a huge proponent of this program, mainly because I believe it proves welfare is a failed system. The saying, "it takes a village..." rings all to true with me. When people come together we accomplish more than some stupid government program. 

This couple is so well liked, I estimate they'll likely get 400-500 hours donated. 

That's awesome!!

Careful now... My belief is in the Libertarian philosophy of "Voluntarism" where we, as free men, have the choice in what "welfare" cases we provide for/to. We more than have the ability to take care of our own. I should be able to pick and choose who I aid or where my money is spent. I don't need the Government to steal 1/3 of my paycheck every month so they can cover their debt. 

I have no responsibility to give my money to a crackhead family so they can raise their kids. Let the government raise them in a military school, and they can repay the government with prearranged years of service. If I find a case that I feel is in need of my help, then I will make the choice to help or ignore the situation. No one else should be able to choose on how much of a dick I decide to be. That's my free choice.

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

Careful now... My belief is in the Libertarian philosophy of "Voluntarism" where we, as free men, have the choice in what "welfare" cases we provide for/to. We more than have the ability to take care of our own. I should be able to pick and choose who I aid or where my money is spent. I don't need the Government to steal 1/3 of my paycheck every month so they can cover their debt. 

I have no responsibility to give my money to a crackhead family so they can raise their kids. Let the government raise them in a military school, and they can repay the government with prearranged years of service. If I find a case that I feel is in need of my help, then I will make the choice to help or ignore the situation. No one else should be able to choose on how much of a dick I decide to be. That's my free choice.

Nothing wrong with the "it takes a village" comment, because it is true. The problem is that people got away from that, which is the traditional manner of raising kids. Everyone watches out for each others kids to keep them from harm and on the straight and narrow. Unfortunately the whole "Great Society" concept of LBJ really weakened that in this country and has got weaker ever since. Strong caring communities make for strong individuals, but it's not mandated by social welfare programs, it;s mandated by caring people helping each other when the need arises like Rob is doing. 

:thumbup: 

• shepp unpinned this topic