• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Family in need a help and prayers.

Robocop1051

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother, I'm glad that I could help out in any way. And if you need (or want) anything.......I'm there. I may be a cold hearted bastard that hates everything in this world. But this little guy struck a chord in my heart (yeah....I actually have one). Makes me think about my own grandkids and how I'd do ANYTHING for them. Just ask.....and I'm there. I'll continue to do whatever I can my brother. I know that you've given a lot to the family. And for all of the ball busting that we do around here, You're a good, caring man Rob.

God dammit! I feel I need to bust your balls now, before guys think that I might actually be human. FUK!

• shepp unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I haven’t been around as much lately. I apologize for my absence. Life has been keeping me on the run. Those of you that have social media, I hope you’re following Condition Red Ordnance Mfg (CROM USA). 

I got a PM about Jonathan’s status and I thought I’d share again. 

Jonathan is doing great. He’s still not at 100% but that doesn’t stop him. Exciting news for the family, Jonathan is a big brother again. The family had their 6th child last year! Jonathan is number 4/6. He’s been a big help with his new baby sister. He’s in first grade and quite the socialite. 
06BF4071-5D09-41EA-99CE-F9B9DA087CBF.jpeg

Every time I remember this event, I remember how much you all mean to me. You guys will always be my first gun-family. You all came through for my friend when I needed you, and I’ll never be able to repay that debt of gratitude.