2017 Spring Shootfest AAR

Matt.Cross

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! That's not my granddaughter guys, that's just a pic I got from another site! Figured it would be a good one to yank Tom & Matt's chain after the badassery they were showing at the shoot! I honestly don't think I could shoot to their level using THEIR rifles!

36 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Haha! That's not my granddaughter guys, that's just a pic I got from another site! Figured it would be a good one to yank Tom & Matt's chain after the badassery they were showing at the shoot! I honestly don't think I could shoot to their level using THEIR rifles!

Why not, they had their scopes zero'ed in !! They did ALL of the work . After a couple hours you could duplicate that feat !

42 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I saw a customers 10-22 that he did for his daughter , it was pink and had hello kitty stickers on it. Very Nice !

44 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I don't give a shiit - I'm either borrowing Dirk's Cricket, or I'm buying one.  This is gonna be a new challenge task...  :laffs:

Dylan's rifle is a rascal. I have had a plan in the works to duplicate a McMillan stock at scale for that thing. Then it's going to get the Crossfire scope I have mounted on it.  Might have to pick up one of those fancy $700 bipods for it.  I need Dylan to get a little bigger though, because it's already too heavy for him. 

Edited by DNP

My grandson was 7 when I got it for him but he can not tolerate loud sounds has to wear earmuffs so I took it to Jay and he threaded the barrel so I take it home and the next time the Grandson was hear I said try it now and he would not shoot it he was still afraid of the noise I finally got him to pull the trigger the smile on his face was priceless......it is a cool little gun.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

:thumbup:

I was hoping I didn't need to bring a cricket bat.:laffs:

I've got the Crickett Bat, brother...   :thumbup::lmao:

These bastards wanted a Crickett Sniper RIfle contest...  Now they've got it...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V