• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Extended handguard for a Gen2 AP4

I'm in Polk Co. I've been really enjoying myself here. We've met lots of good people.

My wife's family has been living here for 5 or 6 years, and have nothing but good things to say. We only arrived on Thanksgiving, but I am really liking it, even with the -17 temp this morning while I was out hunting   ;)

Screenshot_2017-12-30-07-53-02.png

Did some Christmas shopping there. :banana:This really expresses the way I felt when I walked in! My kids loved it as well. They want to go back to look at the animals. We went over to Joe's in Minnesota, I think it's in St. Paul, we really liked that place too. Not as much stuff for an AR, but really nice people. And then of course there is Cabelas! This place really does have it all!

Get to go out hunting 1 more time tomorrow. Hopefully I can bag something. It'd be a shame to have all that new gear on the rifle and not really get to use it!

44 minutes ago, ChaoticReason said:

Did some Christmas shopping there. :banana:This really expresses the way I felt when I walked in! My kids loved it as well. They want to go back to look at the animals. We went over to Joe's in Minnesota, I think it's in St. Paul, we really liked that place too. Not as much stuff for an AR, but really nice people. And then of course there is Cabelas! This place really does have it all!

Get to go out hunting 1 more time tomorrow. Hopefully I can bag something. It'd be a shame to have all that new gear on the rifle and not really get to use it!

Good luck shoot straight!! I like it up there got big enough city to be spoiled and 30-60 min you can be in BFE did a few Walmart’s up that way and may or may not have chanced some locals ?