Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
MikedaddyH

Rossi 12ga shotgun pistol

Recommended Posts

How exactly did you mount that pistol grip on that breach.. I've been tinkering with that exact gun and love the grip you've integrated into weapon.. just need to know if you had to custom make the mounting system or does someone somewhere offer that as a kit? Everything I could find aftermarket just looked like it didn't belong.. that grip just looked like it was made for that peice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Parabellum said:

How exactly did you mount that pistol grip on that breach.. I've been tinkering with that exact gun and love the grip you've integrated into weapon.. just need to know if you had to custom make the mounting system or does someone somewhere offer that as a kit? Everything I could find aftermarket just looked like it didn't belong.. that grip just looked like it was made for that peice

no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Parabellum said:

How exactly did you mount that pistol grip on that breach.. I've been tinkering with that exact gun and love the grip you've integrated into weapon.. just need to know if you had to custom make the mounting system or does someone somewhere offer that as a kit? Everything I could find aftermarket just looked like it didn't belong.. that grip just looked like it was made for that peice

That's not some home-made piece - it's a factory "AOW" gun, takes a Tax Stamp and the waiting period for a Tax Stamp, and manufactured just like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 1:27 PM, Parabellum said:

How exactly did you mount that pistol grip on that breach.. I've been tinkering with that exact gun and love the grip you've integrated into weapon.. just need to know if you had to custom make the mounting system or does someone somewhere offer that as a kit? Everything I could find aftermarket just looked like it didn't belong.. that grip just looked like it was made for that peice

Look up the “Hogue Tamer”

 

if you want to be a badass... look up the “CROM Pistol Grip Adapter”. Much bigger CDI factor!!!

EC426611-4F8A-4730-9FD5-623378220DFA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, Robocop1051 said:

Look up the “Hogue Tamer”

 

if you want to be a badass... look up the “CROM Pistol Grip Adapter”. Much bigger CDI factor!!!

EC426611-4F8A-4730-9FD5-623378220DFA.jpeg

Ooooh!!!  That's my bitch, right there!   :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 7:51 PM, 98Z5V said:

Ooooh!!!  That's my bitch, right there!   :banana:

I was going to ship it, but now it’s so close to fall, I may as well just drive it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I was going to ship it, but now it’s so close to fall, I may as well just drive it down. 

That means you're IN for the Shoot, brother!!!   Fuk YEAH!!!   :banana:

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep it a little longer for some play time. 

I have the firing pin- we had to disable it to present it at SHOT. FML - now I need to find the firing pin and spring...   :lmao:

You know he snuggles it, anyway...   :hump::laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I was going to ship it, but now it’s so close to fall, I may as well just drive it down. 

Fall is so close to SHOT that you might as well bring it - we'll shoot that fucker if I can find the operational parts - then we take them back out and you drive it back with you for the next one in Jan...   At this point, I'm sure it's got your DNA all OVER it... :laffs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 7:34 PM, 98Z5V said:

Fall is so close to SHOT that you might as well bring it - we'll shoot that fucker if I can find the operational parts - then we take them back out and you drive it back with you for the next one in Jan...   At this point, I'm sure it's got your DNA all OVER it... :laffs:

INSIDE it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

INSIDE it

Who is this....Robo somebody guy? Do we know him?

Maybe you should take a stroll over to the intro section and tell us all something about yourself. :thefinger::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

INSIDE it

Good thing I tore that gun all down when new, and coated everything with JB-80.  It'll be ALOT easier to clean it all back up...   :laffs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...