• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rob-O-Cop's .308 Build

Robocop1051

How interesting.I just talked with Jeff at PROOF about an LR308 carbine barrel yesterday and about which blanks could be used.

I still want the $1100 carbon wrapped barrel that weighs under 2lbs and is stout enough to be used as a sledgehammer but I may have to get an AP4 or Oracle barrel to tide me over until the mystical carbon unicorn shows up in a year or so.

Nice Build Robocop!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from SI-Defense... Since their merge with NEMO Arms, they lost track of my order and thus my stainless carrier as well. I exchanged emails with a really nice gal named Stephanie who was more than willing to help me out. I'm hoping to have good news to share with you all real soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

That's a sweet gun Robo, gotta love those NIB SI-Defense BCG's huh? Mine will never depart from me. As it turns out, I've put together a build with components that either are or have become rarer than hen's teeth....

It's hard to write about it or explain... but somehow, in all the transfers, I ended up with TWO of their NiB bolts?? It's completely stripped, but I have it none the less. I'll get it all completed soon.