• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New 45ACP Shield

mineralman55

20 hours ago, Malig8r said:

Did you receive the apology email from S&W? We're sorry it's taking so long to send out the checks yada yada...

I ended up calling them when I received a letter dated May 31st but postmarked June 26th stating I had entered an invalid serial number. S&W transferred me to MPS (company handling the rebate) and it went to voicemail stating they would callback next business day.

Ended up going back to S&W website to "chat" with a customer service agent, explained situation and said that I had purchased 3 firearms and was curious as to which one was invalid...expressed my disillusionment with entire process and she provided a different direct phone number and offered to stay on line as I called.

In the end, they apologized, stated that two of the checks had already been mailed out and the third would be mailed out shortly now that the "issue had been resolved."

I purchased these pistols the first week of April :bat: so in the end it will have taken closer to 16 weeks. But hey, "The checks in the mail" :laffs:

I have not got an email from them yet.  I will look into it tomorrow.  As I said would happen, I forgot how long it has been.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...