• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Playoff Hockey

Rsquared

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DNP said:

I keep getting tricked into reading this thread. 

Guess I'll have to start paying attention to hockey. 

I'm learning still girl I was with got me into it watching the Hawks, and it's quickly becoming my favorite sport. There's no other sport where I'll sit down and watch every play off game. Also play off hockey had to be one of the most intense of the big sports

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
3 hours ago, shepp said:

@Rsquared your dam caps better not fornicate this up!!!

im on the LV golden knights this year since the hawks played for draft position

I was shocked that they didn't CRUSH my soul today like they did in game 1. They're good at that ya know. We'll see how this progresses with game 3 on Tuesday.

8 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I was shocked that they didn't CRUSH my soul today like they did in game 1. They're good at that ya know. We'll see how this progresses with game 3 on Tuesday.

I know I text my buddy at the begining of the second and said “over under on them blowing this three goal lead?”

1 hour ago, GoodByNAair said:

3washington2.25.15.gif

Just saying :laffs:

And Note, I have No respect for the person on the left of that poster :fullauto:

I think ovi is a great player, but with the past it’s pretty funny. 

Im a Blackhawks fan, well you know how thatbwent this year. I like the caps, I listen to a dc based sports show so that sways me, plus the rest of the east is full of cunts. 

I hope LV goes all the way too 

7 hours ago, shepp said:

I think ovi is a great player, but with the past it’s pretty funny. 

Im a Blackhawks fan, well you know how thatbwent this year. I like the caps, I listen to a dc based sports show so that sways me, plus the rest of the east is full of cunts. 

I hope LV goes all the way too 

LV will be my 2nd. I have been to a hawks game at home. That place is nuts! The city shuts down for hockey it seemed like. One of the best games I've ever been to!

6 minutes ago, GoodByNAair said:

LV will be my 2nd. I have been to a hawks game at home. That place is nuts! The city shuts down for hockey it seemed like. One of the best games I've ever been to!

I’ll get there some day, I was gonna fly out to LA and see a friend and go to the kings game in March but they sucked hind tit so I stayed home

14 hours ago, GoodByNAair said:

I go to the windy city every few months for work. So when i'm up there I make the most of it.  Hawks game was high on the list. 

I’m 1.5- 2 hours from Ohare, I don’t go down there much. I would like to hit up some breweries down there tho.