• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I know... I know...

Robocop1051

Look here! I have an addiction and I recognize it... and just like my addiction to blowjobs, I don't plan on correcting it anytime soon.... also like blowjobs, my wife doesn't plan on assisting me with my addiction. 

For the record, I bought this LONG before SA was one of the bad guys. 

All I wanted was an extended slide release... then I saw the new grip safety... and they come in red!?! What else comes in red??? Oooooh I like that.... Fukc me, that was an expensive slide release!!!

IMG_4365.JPGIMG_4366.JPG

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

Look here! I have an addiction and I recognize it... and just like my addiction to blowjobs, I don't plan on correcting it anytime soon.... also like blowjobs, my wife doesn't plan on assisting me with my addiction. 

What? She won't wear the strap-on to let you practice on her? :lmao:

You had to know that something like this was coming.

1 hour ago, Toolndie7 said:

I hear ya.  So where did you get the slide stop?  And how do you like it?

PistolGear.com

it's amazing what an extra mm will give you. I wasn't expecting much when I first saw it. I was actually shocked with how well it worked. The original lock was flimsy and difficult to apply. This new one takes all the guess work out of its use. 

The Ed Brown style grip safety is really nice too. It required some very light filing to fit. All in all, the complete replacement only took me about 30-45 minutes (including interruptions from kids). 

2 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Is Springfield still bad now they have seen the light & backed away from that $hit ?    I have four XDM's & I'm not getting rid of any of them , I like them .  

Do those Red accessories glow in the dark ?:laffs:

I'll give them a year or two let the dust settle see if they hold to their back peddling, I love mine too!!!

4 hours ago, Rsquared said:

What? She won't wear the strap-on to let you practice on her? :lmao:

You had to know that something like this was coming.

I thought he meant he was addicted to giving them :hornet: never know in the land of fruits and nuts

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

I was kinda tempted to put a Meprolight Bullseye sight on this. I changed my mind and I'm waiting for the Surefire XC2 now. 

That won't help the heavy trigger in these things...   I'm just sayin'... 

Light...  Streamlight TLR4, brother... :thumbup:

P1050634.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

I love me some red anodized parts on my guns. Tom and Matt and Mike can attest to that, red magwell, red trigger, and red basepads on my STI 2011. Oh, and the polymer grip frame is painted the closest metallic red I could find to red anodizing and then spattered with black & white! Matt said it looks kinda like Eddie VanHalen's guitar!:laffs:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So sick and tired of gawdam skin pinches when reloading these itty-bitty mags.

22A9B4A4-C73D-4ED5-B363-E3DC6B696BBA.jpeg

Ever since I bought this I’ve used the smallest grip sleeves. I regularly carry this with an ext. 8 round magazine. I keep a pair of 9rd mags in my pocket. The problem is during a reload, I always pinch my gawdam hand....

4B184EFB-C173-4954-9454-148DD0BE7E2F.jpeg

well, at least I used to. 

I finally got fed up with it, but didn’t want to lose the sleeve altogether. I’m spoiled with having the slightly longer pinky-real estate. It was time to bust out Mr Dremel and get to work. I had a few spare sleeves to work with so I wasn’t risking much. 

015E76DE-6FA9-4522-B849-A87AE8CA8CAF.jpeg1E6F3583-F673-4731-9DED-BE038B1A7B6D.jpeg

The first magazine is the most important rounds in a firefight. I’m completely satisfied with the feel of this chopped sleeve for reloading and continuing the fight. My primary magazine is unchanged, but both my reloads now wear these sleeves.