• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite AR10 3gun 13.5 inch version

Drftwd07

10 hours ago, Rsquared said:

See? I don't even comment on these things anymore. I think I'm maturing......finally. :lmao:

4 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Who is this guy and what happened to my bro ???:laffs:

Aliens got his a$s...   That post above from "him" is probably a cyborg.  :banana:

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, unforgiven said:

:lmao: Really though, that is a clean setup for .308.

Doesn't look like any interest in my 14.5 Aero M5 upper. I'll make that my shorty.:cool:

Hey brother Sisco I'm into this shoulder surgery by a week. Got my arm out of the sling. typin with both hands. Can't wipe my ass yet. Pain wise this is a walk in the park compared to my right shoulder replacement. Starting PT. Britney is still there and working with me. She is so fukin hot.:banana:

Brother glad you got her done. The shoulder, not Britney. She'd have to be on top anyway unless your doing one armed pushups. My PT was hot as well. A soccer coach so she was in great shape. Makes PT more fun. You will be ready for November.:banana:

Still having problems with my right heel. The foot I had contracted polio on. Just saw the sawbones and we need a plan on how to minimize if not eliminate the pain. It's like the heel bone with the radical curve due to the high instep is beating on the heel which then becomes very fukin tender. I need to resolve this so I'm going to have to pass. I have to be able to walk. I've worked hard all my life now the brakes are on  I feel  like I'm lockin up. One problem at a time. Again I waited to long [ almost 3 yrs] to get the shoulder done and I jacked it up a little more than before. Doc did a great job. Next my fukin eye. O well I'll take skeletal issues over other $hit that can happen.:thumbup: