• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
jtallen83

SDN-6 End Cap Strike.....SCHIIIT!

31 posts in this topic

Dad said the invoice called it a "latch repair". Didn't even mention the cap strike.

That's so damn awesome it's not even funny...   Well, it is funny - badass-awesome-fucking-customer-service funny!   :thumbup::laffs::lmao:

Come to think of it......all of my cans are AAC. Imagine that.

That's fukin outstanding JT, that they took care of you. Well........without "taking care of you". :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

That's fukin outstanding JT, that they took care of you. Well........without "taking care of you". :lmao:

Exactly!...   They "did ya" without "Doing Ya!"...  You got some :thumbup: without the :hump:  which is rare in this world.  I'd say that's fucking  :hail:

GOD DAM you crack me up brother! That's fukin hilarious.

Oh......the cans and the SBR's will be returning to the desert come November. Along with the MRAD.............................................

Pictures of their work, looks like they may have welded a new end cap on but not sure from these pictures Dad sent, have to wait till I get home and compare it to the other one;

IMG_1004.thumb.JPG.27fdd74fec945374caea1b1140514449.JPGIMG_1005.thumb.JPG.7eb918da220e797825ba98f486eb3612.JPG