• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

missin my lil buddy.

sketch

Thank you all! Its pretty hard sometimes to be strong when you are out on a limb of emotions,  but this family has (308 ar) supported many brother thick and thin.  since i started here with nothing else to do while being laid up for months with screws in my bones and two dogs at my hip!  I miss my girl today but i hold you as friends to the end !Thank you all !

Thank you all for your support! mini just came home for her final resting spot close to us in an ern. The final step will be the youngest tomorrow, comes home from her week with the ex. Thats gonna be a hard time. Thank you brothers for letting me breath! never had a better friend and I thought she was just a dog.. I have a Tiny ( lil sis) we acquired for mini.. now it seems in due time she will be the big dog to teach the little one.. and the life goes on.. k-os has a fried to play with now and im happy they are togeather. Thanks again 

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Lost George last year. She was 22 years old, born in the hallway closet and the mellowest cat I have ever seen. The wife says no more pets. I kinda miss having a cat when I'm home but then I'm not the one changing the litter box.

001george.thumb.jpg.370631bc51431d7b636bd2c8854d9b4f.jpg

I'll be a wreck when I lose my cat she's been with me thru thick and thin. 

Ps glad I'm not the only one with a girl cat with a boy name. Mines Hank and dean both females

Edited by shepp

1 minute ago, shepp said:

I'll be a wreck when I lose my cat she's been with me thru thick and thin. 

Ps glad I'm not the only one with a girl cat with a boy name. Mines Hank and dean both females

George was a real furball kitten, didn't know she was a female till the Vet called the wife and told her she couldn't neuter George but she could spay her, guess they were truly fur balls:laffs:

40 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

George was a real furball kitten, didn't know she was a female till the Vet called the wife and told her she couldn't neuter George but she could spay her, guess they were truly fur balls:laffs:

That's kinda how Hank is too lady took them to the vet as kittens, vet says I think this ones a boy. We got Hank bout 6 weeks later I was seeing if hanks balls had dropped and hanks got an extra hole?!?

wow 22 years is long friendship! as a kid we had some stray cats born in our garage, we kept a grey female for 17 years i think. We named her scroung and she was a mean loving cat.. i was playn around with her one time under the covers with my hand.. it was all fun untill i took my hand out and she went for blood!! slamed her claws in the back of my hand and wouldnt let go for 5 min.. every time i tried to move my arm she dug in deeper! she was a real alley cat brawler! Im glad theres only one business end with dogs..

Edited by sketch
Shits