• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

missin my lil buddy.

sketch

Thank you brother! its been a rough time so if I seem short in my replies I apoligise to all. gf is thinking new pup for christmas.. damn they are cute! still greiving yet.. seems every comercial or car driving by has a boston.. 

3 minutes ago, sketch said:

Thank you brother! its been a rough time so if I seem short in my replies I apoligise to all. gf is thinking new pup for christmas.. damn they are cute! still greiving yet.. seems every comercial or car driving by has a boston.. 

Isnt that the way it always is it seems....but its a positive for you...his memory lives on when the car passes by with a Boston in it          Wash

• 1 month later...

so its been a whirl wind of changing of the guard.. but mini will not be forgotten and i have my Tiny. ( lazer eyes)

well, story is we got on a list and the list shrunk and we were on top of the list for one pup. I actually sugested 2 sisters and here they are : Dazy & Dixi ! my life just got double dog duty!???

20170922_213105.jpg

Screenshot_20170923-225028.png

20170923_114416.jpg

Edited by sketch