• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Sisco

I like food too much.

31 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Modest is ok just stick with it. Had a steak a salad and some raspberries tonight so you don't have to starve yourself. Just get rid of the fillers.

Been eating more chicken and fish, saving the beef and pork butt for Friday nights. Gave up on most bread and potatoes. Eating more whole grains and brown rice for carbs. Lots of beans and vegetables. Cheeses have been the hardest for me to moderate, that and giving up my homemade sourdough bread:( 

11 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Been eating more chicken and fish, saving the beef and pork butt for Friday nights. Gave up on most bread and potatoes. Eating more whole grains and brown rice for carbs. Lots of beans and vegetables. Cheeses have been the hardest for me to moderate, that and giving up my homemade sourdough bread:( 

Bread rice grains and potato's are unfortunately history for me. I am resigned to never eating them again. I am eating so many berries lately I am passing more seeds than a Chickadee!:banana:

Ice cream is my downfall...been eating a lot more watermelon. Some of these seedless strains were like candy.

I'm a sucker for a quality cheesesteak! It's a good thing for me most places don't know how to make even a passable one.

1 hour ago, mineralman55 said:

I'm a sucker for a quality cheesesteak! It's a good thing for me most places don't know how to make even a passable one.

A local Mexican restaurant makes a giant killer Philly Cheesesteak Burrito. I gotta stay out of that place!

My wife's killing me with her cooking and I'm ok with that.:drool: