• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Enough lube?

First Sergeant

11 hours ago, First Sergeant said:

Still breaking in, at the moment runs a bit better wet. I like a little oil, but wouldn't want to make this a long term habit. 

Sarge did you fall for the ol oil her up till she sneezes when you fire? LOL    Don't feel bad your in great company....okay now that we punked ya....heres the real deal...you use deer urine on the working parts for the first couple of boxes....then you are good to go! doesn't matter which brand       :thumbup:     Wash

43 minutes ago, First Sergeant said:

Yeah, I'm pretty easy lol. 

Hey, I trust y'all. 

Now, please explain to the group how you get your deer urine. ?

I walk into the the sporting goods store and by it like any other human being, how the hell do you get yours?!?!

2 hours ago, First Sergeant said:

Yeah, I'm pretty easy lol. 

Hey, I trust y'all. 

Now, please explain to the group how you get your deer urine. ?

First you sweet talk the deer, then send it flowers. Then slip it a Lasix. Then figure out what to do with a gallon of deer urine. Then the deer gets ticked because you never call it again.

Well boys, here is how we do it. We put out a lot of salt blocks around the deer feaders, and also salt down the corn in the feeder and set up a blind at the  windmill fed stock tank. And when a big doe sucks up a couple of gallons of water, shoot her in the belly with a tranquilizer arrow and quickly cautherize her. And then stick her foot in a bucket of warm water and when she cuts loose catch about two gallons of stinking deer piss in a bucket. The pee works better during the deer s period.

12 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Well boys, here is how we do it. We put out a lot of salt blocks around the deer feaders, and also salt down the corn in the feeder and set up a blind at the  windmill fed stock tank. And when a big doe sucks up a couple of gallons of water, shoot her in the belly with a tranquilizer arrow and quickly cautherize her. And then stick her foot in a bucket of warm water and when she cuts loose catch about two gallons of stinking deer piss in a bucket. The pee works better during the deer s period.

Damn mac! Fresher is always better that shit in the store is damn near rancid. Me buddy got some quality stuff from a deer farm totally different than the store bought shit

On 8/18/2017 at 3:54 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Well, first you'll need to lasso a deer. Tom has a how-to around here somewhere.......

That shiit is a proven How-To that DOES NOT WORK.  It was provided as a purely cautionary statement, and what you should NOT do.  I think the only urine gathered in that failed experiment was my own...  :embarrassed:  I probably pissed myself 17 or 18 times during that event, and the hoof-mark on the forehead was the definitive answer that I was headed down the WRONG path from the beginning.  My lesson - persistence does NOT always pay off.  Fuk YEAH I learned - the hard way...  :lmao:

For the record, God made deer and rabbit in FDE.  FDE is the perfect color, and the rationale is that deer and rabbit are made of it, and we can't find those fuckers when we're looking for them. However, God also made the BEAVER in FDE...  I will state this - you don't really need to "hunt" a beaver - because that evil fucker is already hunting YOU...  You just don't realize it...  until it's too late... 

This guy has a clue, but he's not fully understanding of their capability, in a singular capability.  I'd rather face Cujo than face a pissed off beaver, one-on-one.  Did it, not interested in doing it again.  Fuk that.  They are evil.

Check this guy out - he's got most if it...

Edited by 98Z5V