• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

1911 to Glock?

beachmaster

On 9/14/2017 at 11:32 AM, beachmaster said:

Hey guys, I haven't been on here for WAY too long.

I haven't done NEARLY enough shooting with the 308ar, and the 7.62x39 build is at a standstill, essentially along with my business lol.

With that being said, I thought some of you might be interested in a little oddity in my life recently. I am swapping from my Sig 1911 which since I have joined I have been swearing by, and I am taking the plunge to the GlockLyfe. Ill never be a fan boy, and the Glocks will probably never get my blood going, but I have decided that its the direction that I need to go in.

You can watch the little video if you want to suffer having to listen to me talk about it more lol

And making the swap from 45acp to 9mm? I actually sold all of my 45acp as well. Time to stock up on 9mm!

Ill do a sale on my slings for any members here shortly, Ill post something up about that. And I am going to try to stick around here better, I need to make some changes!

You chose....WISELY.

Edited by StainTrain

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:37 PM, beachmaster said:

I need to get into the cz75 deal. My buddy had a cz75 that was really cruddy, but I know that there are clones that are AWESOME.

I have never seen one in class though, so I don't know anything about their track record in that kind of environment.

I will say that they look AWESOME

My favorite pistol is a cz75 single action with a thumb safety. I picked it up for $640. I added cocobolo wood grips. It is a beautiful and comfortable pistol that holds 16+1. Accurate as can be, my aunt shot mine, who had never shot a pistol before, and was hitting beer cans without misses at 15 yards. Little different feel to the grip and trigger from a 1911, but I would recommend this gun to anyone who likes single action. For the price, it is well worth it.

Yeah... I might be a little fanatical. lol. but I don't think you can really beat the performance of a CZ for its price. are there better pistols out there? hell yeah, but you're gonna be paying more. And plenty of upgrades for CZs too. 

Come on up, I'll let you shoot mine if you bring the ammo. :P