• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Vegas Shooting

survivalshop

He bought top of the line rifles. "show me something that won't jam" might have come up in the conversation at the LGS. Almost half of the rifles were down due to jams, I see it all luck for him to have gone as far as he did. Bad luck to those on the ground trying to survive. At least he wasn't able to set off the fuel tanks.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to much hush hush about the shooter. Someone knew some thing. To fire a bump stock that well he had to have practiced his ass off. The question is where. And if he had an instructor, where is this person. So we pretty much had a nobody millionaire, with no known motive, who left no political affiliation behind at the scene, come out of no where and slaughters 60 people? This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Edited by beantown

9 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Even if we get truth it doesn't mean anything would be done. Fast and furious, Hilliary emails, Lois Lerner........plenty of truth on the record but no justice in sight.

What really strikes me ,is this POS is said to be a Muliti Millionaire , I don't believe it , at least not at the time he was shooting innocent people ( maybe not to him ) I'm going to have to look into profiles of past mass shooters , but I'll bet being a multi millionaire is not one the profile list , I could be wrong & its just a guess . 

Another thing is , they are being real quite about this whole thing lately , still collecting evidence , could be ?

Now about the others mentioned in the post above , they ( political experts :laffs:) are saying that you don't go after criminal Politicians , you punish them by destroying their political life , keeping them out of office , I say WTF , Sessions is part of the swamp ( needs to go ) & need someone like Trent Gowdy to go after them .

13 hours ago, DNP said:

It's almost too perfect....the only thing we know for sure is there were guns involved. Evil black guns. 

EXACTLY   and a video game poker high roller?  Oh really? sitting for hours at a video machine....that will make you crazy in and of itself.......im still thinking men on the grassy knoll...and the pristine extra bullet found on the stretcher at parkland hospital....same ol same ol...$hit don't add up now, or waaay back in Dallas....just looking at his mug tells me he's no "shooter"...a guy that plans $hit out to the max and protects himself in his room and one lil encounter and he gives up by capping himself so quickly?  no way         Wash

On October 14, 2017 at 1:48 PM, DNP said:

Sound travels at the same speed true, but the direction greatly changes what you hear.  I'll do a test video when we meet up in a couple weeks and see what we get. I'll place my phone out at 450 yards and shoot a few angles around it.  Hopefully...my phone will survive the experiment...we will not be using Vera. 

image.jpg

“Martin, it’s all psychological. You yell, “Barracuda,” everybody says, “huh, what?” You yell “Shark,” we’ve got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.” Mayor Vaughn - Jaws

I think Sheriff Lombardo and Mayor Vaughn have similar motivations... it’s just Lombardo’s has a few more zeroes at the end of it. 

1 minute ago, jtallen83 said:

Selecting the Ellen show will not stop the conspiracy speculation;

I just saw that they were going to be one" its" show , WTF , they must have out bid everyone else . That stupid Cow is a Flaming Libfuk & that in its self , tells you something about the whole situation . Coming out of the wood work to go on" its" Show , the were probably out of sight to get their stories together . It also raises other questions about the so called Security Guard & his qualifications , licensing , among other things .

So , except for the Suppressors , if they had a FOID card , they would of been OK , they didn't say they sold anything . They have wanted to ban the 80% Receivers since they came out , nothing new there , but because two down on there luck people wanting to sell their firearms, ( if they are theirs to begin with ) the 80% so called Ghost guns a bad name ?

Now we have , anyone staying higher then the first floor in any place & owns firearms , is now a potential Vegas shooter , look alike . WTF , but who knows , they sound like  they need a place to stay & will get one , free :laffs:

5 hours ago, unforgiven said:

yep, stupid is as stupid does. Just another something for the media to blow out of proportion. Now they will try to tie in the move to legalize suppressor as another evil component to an already evil rifle. In the neck with the media.

Not only Suppressors , but concealed carry reciprocity .

https://www.infowars.com/video-celebrities-tell-america-to-reject-nra-concealed-carry-over-las-vegas-shooting/

Edited by survivalshop