• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Vegas Shooting

survivalshop

41 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

I think they are looking for remnants of disease , genetic abnormalities , chemical imbalance or what ever . Wonder how much the Muzzle blast from the revolver in the mouth will alter things .

I think they are looking for anything that might stick on the wall......:paranoid::bitchslap:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, bubbas4570 said:

Even the news article on foxnews didnt quite sound right to me. Maybe someone who is skimming the article, and calling that "reading", but there weren't too many normal things about crashing and burning into a metal gate within sight of you daughter.

What it boils down to is.....$hit Happens!

4 hours ago, bubbas4570 said:

Yup, that could be chalked up to "sh1t happens" , but there are just more than average rates of death for the people that survived in the Vegas shooting. Or maybe just better reporting of their deaths, since they all were in a noteworthy incident.

I think that there so many "Reporters" being around, what with all the Newsy stuff floating around, that many of them use all kinds of hash tags and key words for searches etc., etc., that they are always looking, looking for something to sell post or report. And we post any link we find.

On 10/31/2017 at 5:39 PM, mrmackc said:

I think that there so many "Reporters" being around, what with all the Newsy stuff floating around, that many of them use all kinds of hash tags and key words for searches etc., etc., that they are always looking, looking for something to sell post or report. And we post any link we find.

Its because there is no more FACT's or any info coming out of this , the worse shooting in American history, its like , " no big deal , more ,( meant) move on , nothing to see here " WTF . Now the whole news cycle (s) will be about NYC ,understandable , but I'll bet we get more on that POS then anything from the Vegas Shooting .

Edited by survivalshop

They dropped some info about possible motive , wow , some real info , maybe because of news groups got lawyers after them , they think a little info will keep everyone off their back .

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-lost-money-in-2-years-preceding-shooting/

• 3 weeks later...

Wow , some info , but doesn't say what calibers or out of how many rifles , were any jammed or not in working conditions , . Any finger prints & who's were they ?   The should be a special prosecutor appointed for this bS cover up .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/23/sheriff-stephen-paddock-fired-over-1100-rounds-in-las-vegas-concert-attack/

The way this works is:

1) poop show - massive MSM media campaign against evils guns

2) between independent investigators publicizing what they learn and nut jobs posting insane and unrealistic theories, coreqatnfusion and lack of clarity creates a soupy mix - throiugh which nobody can discern the truth

3) people forget as the president or some hollywood big grabs a girl's ass and teh news ceaselessly bombards us with teh horror of grab-ass.

4) we move on to new tragedies with more senseless and stupefying laws on the books.

5) more nonsense and social justice inanity

6) Rich learns to reload his own...