Vegas Shooting

survivalshop

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgive me if I repeat anything cause I went thru the posts really fast. number one...where did this jerk practice his firing and sighting in? all new weapons that would prolly jam up? anyone with this idea would want to practice with his weapons...where did he do this? his girlfriend knows nothing...bullcrap....  I never did like the slidefire coming to market or anyone having one...my old posts reflect that...my gut told me this slidefire was gonna be a bad deal...  Now heres the dirty lil secret that's no secret at all...im so glad that the press is so lame and stupid ...why? cause if they go to you tube they can see any semi Ar can be bump fired without the slidefire...ak's too....takes a lil practice but works...so even the slidefire takes some practice...which leads back to where did this azzhat shoot his rifles to practice? Im going on record this douche had help somewhere ,somehow....not one other soul knew or helped him...bullcrap .....im thinkin this douche is a lefty pinko commie bastard trying to stir $hit up........prayers for all the folks at the concert...its a sad day        Wash

I will not walk away from the possibility that this was set up.  SET UP. 

We were pretty close to suppressors coming into legality (possibly, legislation was/is ongoing), and some more freedom from other parts of the NFA.

That poop is gone now. 

Events happen for a reason.  I'm not all tin-foil-hat and that shiit...  but the timing is completely fucked up to NOT be a coincidence. 

Backroom planners are way ahead of the Gen Pop on all this stuff. 

WAY TOO QUICK were the comments from the Lame Stream Media on "if he DID have a suppressor, NOBODY would have known where he was firing from, and MORE people would have died..."

Think about that... 

Edited by 98Z5V

Hillary was harping on suppressors out of the gate. My first thought was : whats that got to do with anything? 

Then lightbulb.

Not saying it happened just to derail the hearing protection act, but all the usual suspects certainly had it on their mind. Obviously they were worried it might pass

In the mean time, I'm going to consider what the Lame Stream Media is saying about this guy, and how many guns he had.  He had xx in the hotel room.  He had xx more at home.  He had an arsenal, with thousands of rounds...

Don't even want to talk about it.  That guy was a rich beginner. 

You need to have a thousand rounds for every firearms you own.  I'm not there, and I don't know if I'll ever get there.  That's ALOT of ammo. But, it's the base ammo you need to have.  Call me whatever, NSA, paint my location, and DHS, lick my nuts. 

Don't hate on the REAL people, just because of the nutjobs... 

Target the nutjobs, you as$holes.  You have the resources - but you're wasting them on bullshiit.

There will be more that comes out about this guy.  He might have studied long range shooting on his own, and practiced it, but that's doubtful in my mind.  He had money, and he's in Vegas - he paid for training somewhere, and someone taught him some bullet-drop over elevation.  You don't "luck" your way into that.  You can "guess it" with auto fire, and figure it out kinda quick. 

"I shot here, and it landed there.  correct..."

This guy was on it, from the videos, from the get go.  Accurate fire from the first shot, from a very elevated position.  That ain't luck.  That's not "plunging fire." 

@StainTrain, let your thoughts out, brother. 

If you can...

This guy wasn't a schmuck with Slide-Fire stocks and wingin' it. He HAD to have some formal training on high(er) elevation shooting to pull off what he did, with the accuracy that he did it. 

From reported in the Briefing , he had Tracer Ammo in the Rm. & didn't use it , probably because it would have given his position away & from what they said , he had an escape plan , who knows .

I personally think he had a Chubby for Hitlery & was pissed she lost :hump:, there is much more to this , he may have been smart & maybe even a good gambler ( Made five Million last year ) but he had to have help , too well planed , as has been said .

I think they were right to shelve the Suppressor bill for now , let it die down for a while , before you push it & we all know it would have not made a difference . 

The more I think about this stinkin fish...the more i see the men on the grassy knoll. 98Z is right.....oh wait remember ArcAngel....said he was gonna test out stuff on a trip he was planning?....Shepp its your duty as Mod to call the FBI ATF YMCA   and tell em bout that nut job

Wash

11 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Bump stocks are the start of the slippery slope that leads to capacity restrictions and ultimately complete confiscation. 

You might not care for bump stocks but if you don't defend them you'll regret it soon enough.

Not one inch more will be given, not one.

I aint got enough inches to start with

None given here !        :fullauto:   Wash

1 hour ago, Matt.Cross said:

Bump stocks are the start of the slippery slope that leads to capacity restrictions and ultimately complete confiscation. 

You might not care for bump stocks but if you don't defend them you'll regret it soon enough.

Not one inch more will be given, not one.

Amen Brother!

NOT ONE MORE INCH, the NFA is unconstitutional and must be repealed!

21 hours ago, washguy said:

I aint got enough inches to start with

None given here !        :fullauto:   Wash

I don't know that I'd be going around telling that story to everyone...

Personally, I give not one shite about bump-fire/slide-fire stocks. Stop production immediately and it won't hurt my feelings. As others have posted, they're an accessory -- like a sling, bipod, pistol grip, etc. -- not a firearm. I see no 2A infringement there.

I do understand the "slippery slope" argument. I also understand the parable about mice and cookies. Gun control advocates need to do something to make them feel better -- that's how they're wired. "We MUST prevent this from happening again," they say, knowing full well that this particular shitbird would have committed his crimes with or without special buttstocks. Truth be told, he likely would have inflicted more damage without bump-fire...

I say let them have this one. Let them go around beating their chests and proclaiming victory over a part that seemingly no one actually wants to use (aside from the frat boys at the range who love turning daddy's money into noise...), while pro-gun legislators continue their efforts with more pressing issues, like de-listing suppressors.

There is a couple of things that add to the Bump fire contraption , is it fun for some , yes.  Should it have even got accepted for general sale with out restrictions , no way .Should it be banned , NO . There should be restrictions .something like there is for a SBR , I know some will flame me for it , but that contraption , though a good way around the GCA's , will probably be used again with an attack on people , you say , why did you say that  , because it accomplished its goal , TERRORISM ! 

There will be a copy cat , be it a fellow American or infiltrated Terrorist , the idea & method was put out there & tested. Deep down , you'all know this to be true  , this needs to be nipped at the bud , so to speak . There will always be sick MF'ers out there no matter what firearm restrictions there is or what bans there is . 

You say no more registrations on anything , well don't buy these registered thingy's & you don't have to worry about it & thats all this thing is , a Thingy thing you attach to your rifle to make it fire fast & cool , thats all . As said above & most know here , that aimed fire could have made the death toll , much higher , spray & pray gets results , but not the way accurate fire could have .

Did anyone think that with the Commie past POTUS's, BATF/E ,that it actually got through with no restriction & why ?  Maybe they know or were hoping , something like this would happen eventually & promote there cause .

On 10/8/2017 at 6:22 AM, survivalshop said:

From reported in the Briefing , he had Tracer Ammo in the Rm. & didn't use it , probably because it would have given his position away  . 

Tom or one of you other military guys can correct me if I'm wrong but I've always been told that you can't see a tracer from the front, only from behind. If that's the case then tracer rounds probably wouldn't have given away his position?