• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Not A Bad Weekend

mineralman55

Had a couple of good things happen this weekend. My daughter's volleyball team was in the state finals. She's been a four year starter, and they were state champs last year. Didn't repeat as champs, came in 3rd. But for the 2nd time, she was voted 1st team All-state, and the coach was voted Coach of the Year. Both deserved it.

Then yesterday my daughter was accepted to her first-choice college, UCF. Not a bad choice being a Golden Knight. Just a lot of $$$$.:embarrassed:

11 hours ago, mineralman55 said:

Had a couple of good things happen this weekend. My daughter's volleyball team was in the state finals. She's been a four year starter, and they were state champs last year. Didn't repeat as champs, came in 3rd. But for the 2nd time, she was voted 1st team All-state, and the coach was voted Coach of the Year. Both deserved it.

Then yesterday my daughter was accepted to her first-choice college, UCF. Not a bad choice being a Golden Knight. Just a lot of $$$$.:embarrassed:

UCF ,  University of Central Florida ?

My Daughter got her Degree's from there , its a good school , she liked it , I was glade when she Graduated , $$ wise . She lives near there now with her Husband & has a great job in the area . I & the Wife , went there many times to check up on her, to see if she needed anything , She had her own car ,so if she really needed anything ( $$ ) she could drive up here , about a 2 1/2 hr. drive . 

Good luck to your Daughter , its a great school .

• 1 month later...

Another in a series of wondrous weekends. They just don't stop coming.

My oldest daughter married Saturday. $$$$, but worth it. About 11 months in the planning, and everything went smoothly. Fantastic time had by all!

Then two of my nieces (sisters no less) had their babies on Saturday. How did they plan that? Everyone is healthy.

More events on the way, and will tout them as they happen.