• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
mineralman55

Not A Bad Weekend

On 1/9/2018 at 12:17 PM, mineralman55 said:

Thanks guys. First one married off.

Got all mine married off years ago. One is getting maried again for her third go round in June. I told her she's on her own, I got guns and ammo and other schit to buy!:lmao:

I was raising two granddaughters but I got them out of the house before marryin' age, wasn't sure I was gonna make it with one because she was boy crazy!

On 1/11/2018 at 4:22 PM, 392heminut said:

Got all mine married off years ago. One is getting maried again for her third go round in June. I told her she's on her own, I got guns and ammo and other schit to buy!:lmao:

I was raising two granddaughters but I got them out of the house before marryin' age, wasn't sure I was gonna make it with one because she was boy crazy!

Hemi this is disparaging since i have 2 girls!  I can always bruise them at a dad boyfriend range trip.. "trip!" :nutkick:

9 minutes ago, sketch said:

Hemi this is disparaging since i have 2 girls!  I can always bruise them at a dad boyfriend range trip.. "trip!" :nutkick:

Let 'em experience blowing apart some of Ray's teller-glass with the .458.  That'll teach 'em TWO lessons.  That thing recoils HARD and absolutely FUKS SHIIT UP.  And, you own it...   :thumbup:

i have a peice of packaging foam in my rig for such an ocasion with friends.. boys will hold it at the hip..😈👍

23 hours ago, sketch said:

i have a piece of packaging foam in my rig for such an ocasion with friends.. boys will hold it at the crotch..😈👍

Fixed it for you!:lmao: