• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Not A Bad Weekend

mineralman55

On 1/9/2018 at 12:17 PM, mineralman55 said:

Thanks guys. First one married off.

Got all mine married off years ago. One is getting maried again for her third go round in June. I told her she's on her own, I got guns and ammo and other schit to buy!:lmao:

I was raising two granddaughters but I got them out of the house before marryin' age, wasn't sure I was gonna make it with one because she was boy crazy!

On 1/11/2018 at 4:22 PM, 392heminut said:

Got all mine married off years ago. One is getting maried again for her third go round in June. I told her she's on her own, I got guns and ammo and other schit to buy!:lmao:

I was raising two granddaughters but I got them out of the house before marryin' age, wasn't sure I was gonna make it with one because she was boy crazy!

Hemi this is disparaging since i have 2 girls!  I can always bruise them at a dad boyfriend range trip.. "trip!" :nutkick:

9 minutes ago, sketch said:

Hemi this is disparaging since i have 2 girls!  I can always bruise them at a dad boyfriend range trip.. "trip!" :nutkick:

Let 'em experience blowing apart some of Ray's teller-glass with the .458.  That'll teach 'em TWO lessons.  That thing recoils HARD and absolutely FUKS SHIIT UP.  And, you own it...   :thumbup:

• 7 months later...

Well, last one is out of the house. We brought our youngest to UCF last week. Gorgeous campus, but you can keep Florida. HOTTER THAN HELL, no breeze, and like living in an ant hill there are so many people everywhere. Daughter loves the school, great roomates, and only a few miles from Disney. Already involved in campus clubs. Wife has already planned a few trips to visit. I'll try to take in at least one football game this fall. UCF ranked 17th in preseason FWIW.

12 minutes ago, mineralman55 said:

Well, last one is out of the house. We brought our youngest to UCF last week. Gorgeous campus, but you can keep Florida. HOTTER THAN HELL, no breeze, and like living in an ant hill there are so many people everywhere. Daughter loves the school, great roomates, and only a few miles from Disney. Already involved in campus clubs. Wife has already planned a few trips to visit. I'll try to take in at least one football game this fall. UCF ranked 17th in preseason FWIW.

Self proclaimed national champs lol, I forget who’s coaching there but know he’s a big name. The story about the kid missing a hand and getting picked up to play in Seattle is great too!! 

that’s great, hope she has a great Experience!!