• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Feinstein at it again

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Magwa said:

That woman is a disgrace to her job and she spits on the very people that elected her she is what we on the Rez call a waste of hide!

The sad part is that the people who she is spitting on are glad that she is making it rain on them.  They don't even realize the damage she and they, by electing her, are doing to the country.

5 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

The sad part is that the people who she is spitting on are glad that she is making it rain on them.  They don't even realize the damage she and they, by electing her, are doing to the country.

I disagree Doc she was elected by her people in Cal. but she is supposed to serve all the people in the U.S. not just her kumby ya singing tree huggers so eff her she needs to be held accountable for her blatant disregard of the second amendment.. period! 

fast forward to 4:40 or so this video goes to show this dumb bitch is past her prime. She although pushed for the 94’ ban also had some kinda logical thinking, that’s long gone these days. this is why we need term limits, she’s was in rein pushing her bullshit when I was in grade school.....

On a side on a side note I can’t look at Janet Reno and not thinking of will feral on SNL ???

45 minutes ago, Magwa said:

I disagree Doc she was elected by her people in Cal. but she is supposed to serve all the people in the U.S. not just her kumby ya singing tree huggers so eff her she needs to be held accountable for her blatant disregard of the second amendment.. period! 

I agree that she and all those who push to erode our God-given right to keep and Bear arms should be held accountable. 

On the other point, Senators were not originally elected by popular vote.  They were mostly appointed by the state legislature.  They are supposed to represent the state government at the federal level.  The house representatives are the ones who represent the populace where they are elected.  Both are supposed to legislate in accordance with the constitution. 

10 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

They also take an oath to uphold the constitution, she certainly doesn't uphold the constitution I know and love.

That to me is the bottom line  there are so many who are NOT upholding the oath they took and we the people need to make sure they are held accountable, why can't they be impeached for their obvious wrong doing  the second is really not even approachable  "Shall Not Be Infringed"

On 11/15/2017 at 6:08 AM, jtallen83 said:

So that stupid statement by Bill Ruger about ten rounds being enough is still paying political benefits for ruger.

If you'll notice, the versions of the Mini-14 that are exempt are the versions without "scary features". Essentially, so long as it looks like your dad's rifle, it's not a dangerous killing machine.

17 hours ago, Magwa said:

Sorry great-Salmon-catching one I gotta agree with the eye-ball-fixin-Texican a Senator represents the citizens in the State that elected him/her  to the Senate.  Every one has two of the creatures of their own.

I went to see what was in the bill but the text is not available yet.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2135/text

Then I saw a video here         where Sen. Murphy described universal background checks as "the next step" in gun laws but also talked about getting the tactical weapons out of civilian hands because they are dangerous.

They keep pouring more soap on the slippery slope.:fullauto: In the neck!

2 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

also talked about getting the tactical weapons out of civilian hands because they are dangerous.

Ya ,when they are illegally used to kill innocent people , buy people who had no legal right to have them , other wise , they are just another rifle . The Politicians just don't get it , but they don't care . Same old story .

18 hours ago, mrmackc said:

Sorry great-Salmon-catching one I gotta agree with the eye-ball-fixin-Texican a Senator represents the citizens in the State that elected him/her  to the Senate.  Every one has two of the creatures of their own.

Ok so if that is the case then why do the wack jobs from Cal. and other lib states keep trying to force their agenda down the rest of the countries throat? Even though the rest of the country clearly does NOT want it! a state sen. or house rep yes but a U.S senator or house rep NO their interests should be all about the constitution, and protecting all of it's rights not tearing it down for their own personnel agenda! Ever heard the story about how the U.S. Government thought they knew what was best for the American Indians? well how did that work out? We have a great set of rules to follow and rights that the founding fathers set up for us if someone wants to change them then I question their motives and beliefs in this country...

Magwa,

You are right to question the politicians beliefs in this country, for it has become nothing more than an enrichening tool for them. Either money or power, this is how they use our country.

One only has to look back in history to see how politicos have treated us mere mortals....and I mean even farther back than the treatment of the Natives, and not just in America. More than just our rulers have been piles of shitbags when looked at for their audacity in grabbing what they want.

14 hours ago, Magwa said:

Ok so if that is the case then why do the wack jobs from Cal. and other lib states keep trying to force their agenda down the rest of the countries throat? Even though the rest of the country clearly does NOT want it! a state sen. or house rep yes but a U.S senator or house rep NO their interests should be all about the constitution, and protecting all of it's rights not tearing it down for their own personnel agenda! Ever heard the story about how the U.S. Government thought they knew what was best for the American Indians? well how did that work out? We have a great set of rules to follow and rights that the founding fathers set up for us if someone wants to change them then I question their motives and beliefs in this country...

That is one problem with having a strong Federal system of government those that advocate a mostly powerful central government want to force their will on every person and state.  Most of us of Southern persuasion believe was the cause of the civil war   "also known as The War of Northern Aggression."

The Southern states got tired of the North bullying them and decided to secede, And the North went to war to force them to remain in the Union.

Edited by mrmackc

I agree mrmackc.  That is why the Senate was appointed by the state legislature, so they would represent the state interests at the federal level.  Now with the Senate elected by statewide popular vote (17th amendment), the state government has no official representation at the federal level.  The senators are slightly more powerful representatives, beholden to those who elect them and, at the same time, trying to push for the federal way of life to enhance their power.

Basic breakdown.

The Governors rule the States.

The Senators (are suppose to) represent the state to the Republic (the federal government)

The Representatives (are supposed to) represent the people of the jurisdictions of the States to the Republic (the feds again)

Unfortunately, these ideas have been long lost amongst the political machine that is Washington. Moreover, at the state level also. All (well....most) of these political a$$holes are only interested in one thing. To be re-elected. From the moment that they obtain office. Once they hit that office off of Constitution or Independence Avenue (a sick joke that that's where their offices preside), they totally forget about the people that got them there.

In the neck!