• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NEW CONTEST - Eat the Canned Chicken...

98Z5V

Wash started this, and I just can't take it anymore.  We're gonna have the first contest here in a LONG time...

So wash starts talking about this...

Swansons no crap...lol  

I saw not too long ago a whole chicken in a can...think it was swansons...how the hell do they get a whole chicken in that smallish can... yuk......fried spam back in the day it was ok ....but fried bologna sammie there ya go !       Wash

There it went - then, he posts pics of the damn thing...   :laffs:

sue.png

canned-chicken-005.jpg

SO...  here's the contest.  THE VERY FIRST PERSON HERE that posts a VIDEO of them uncanning, prepping, and eating this whole canned chicken-thing will receiver their choice of prizes.  They get to pick whether they want the Beachin' Tactical Lite Sling (black two-point sling), or the MFT BattleLink buttstock. 

The video can be edited to save viewing time, but the video must show the uncanning of this beast, the prep (whatever you decide to do to it), and the ingestion of the whole canned chicken.  If you try to fake it, and substitute some other kind of chicken, we will be able to tell. If you get sick - that's on YOU. :lmao:

Here are your prizes - you'll get to pick ONE of them, once you're unanimously declared the supreme victor of this contest... 

P1050910.thumb.JPG.03a03491c4d845fbb08a7c63b69e7cd9.JPG

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

***  Prizes were donated by Armed Eye Doc for the Fall Shoot.  Unfortunately,we were severely handicapped during the Fall Shoot, and no real shooting contests were challenged or instituted during the event.  The prizes have been in my possession since, and Doc said, "No big deal - we'll figure out something to do with them..."   I think we've found it - and THANK YOU, DOC!!!   :laffs::thumbup:

Ok   this is  98Z  "Official Contest"   My vote is for the video of the contestant dumping the fully cooked bird out on a plate and then going after it...not eating it out of the can...we wanna "see" this bird.....98Z whats your opinion on a different brand?...there may not be this brand in everyone's grocery, but its available online.......  gentlemen let the game begin! 

"Canned Whole Chicken" is my vote - I don't care what the brand is...   :laffs:  I'm not talking about some smallish Rock Cornish Game Hen, either - this thing has to be a canned whole chicken...  

And, you bring up a valid point - this is available online...  :lmao:

Ok ill add to the 5 dollar prize that I pledged      Im wondering whether we should have tie breakers? or point deductions? Im thinkin condiments added should be deductions...I mean tabasco or sarachi sauce would make puke pretty tasty...so point deductions?

One box antique remington 30-06 springfield rifle   and one box federal 44 remington magnum shells     Wash

Oh crap I didn't read the contest rules.....its the very first person......but what if a contestant whines that he couldn't get the Sweet Sue in his local store and had to order?

20171118_185328.jpg

Edited by washguy

9 minutes ago, washguy said:

Ok ill add to the 5 dollar prize that I pledged      Im wondering whether we should have tie breakers? or point deductions? Im thinkin condiments added should be deductions...I mean tabasco or sarachi sauce would make puke pretty tasty...so point deductions?

One box antique remington 30-06 springfield rifle   and one box federal 44 remington magnum shells     Wash

20171118_185328.jpg

So, if the contestants avoid using condiments to make the canned chicken more edible, they stand a better chance of winning crap that you know you should've thrown away already?

I may have to take the challenge myself....

26 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

So, if the contestants avoid using condiments to make the canned chicken more edible, they stand a better chance of winning crap that you know you should've thrown away already?

I may have to take the challenge myself....

Well okay Matt...I can surely do better     :thumbup:  

here's a brand spankin new 300 blackout that I just finished yesterday...never had nuthin down the pipe but a patch....its got some fairly decent pieces YHM barrel ..Larue quick detach mounts with a Vortex strike eagle 1x8...Anderson upper lower set....Rise drop in trigger 3.5 pull...  Rogers super stock

300 aac 001.JPG

and right next to the muzzle brake ,or I should say behind the brake is some of Char's wild growing Airplane plants....ill add one plant to my pledge for the winner....now  we are getting with it !

Edited by washguy