NEW CONTEST - Eat the Canned Chicken...

98Z5V

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bull testicles are better before the calf matures, Calf Fries are a Texas Oklahoma delicacy , just don't offer up any of them French fries.  Mountain oysters are a Missouri and Arkansas favorite from the same source for ham and bacon. Well I have even had turkey fries.

21 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Calf nut fries are a tradition in Iowa as well, not near as well attended as when I was a kid but still a much anticipated event. Never did the pork nuts here much though. Had Turkey nuts once, good but never enough supply to bother.

Takes a lot of Turkey gonads for a party.  Kind of like harvesting moth balls.

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Make it a real contest and have them still attached to the animal when you bite 'um.

My money is on brother Angel. :hornet:   

ive seen that done on goats or something you just clip em off with your teath.. im pretty sure it was dirty jobs and seemd made up for tv? 

1 hour ago, sketch said:

ive seen that done on goats or something you just clip em off with your teath.. im pretty sure it was dirty jobs and seemd made up for tv? 

Nope! I had a high school friend that used to bite the cords with his teeth when they castrated calves, not some made up for TV sensationalism! This was back in the 70's and he told me that's how they did it out on the ranch!

49 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Anybody biting the nuts of a live critter gets a used 5.56 14.5 upper.:banana::thumbup:

Okay, send it to me Rene and I'll track my friend down and make sure I get it to him!:thumbup:

Well, never mind, looks like he passed away several years ago!

Edited by 392heminut

Second that. We had an ag instructor that would bite the cords with his teeth on the sheep just to gross out the class. Technically it works well because it doesn't make a clean cut and had something to do with healing faster or not bleeding as much.