98Z5V

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Sisco said:

Got something, but I am afraid it might send Angel to the ER. This is called a mud puppy. It secretes a slime that is caustic and can be toxic to small fish. A buddy of mine caught it in an ice fishing contest. 

FD268767-B635-435D-9BCA-E423E19C4501.jpeg

A Salamander? In Missouri we called them water dogs, found them in rivers and streams.

• 5 months later...

I joined this group so I could show off my latest build. I haven’t been hazed since college, but I think eating a nasty canned chicken is technically a crime against humanity. I’ll check with The Hague. Meantime, please have a look at my newest creation: an AR308 with FREE-FLOATED walnut hand guard and A2 butt stock. 

952078D8-840F-4D52-B96C-7252C1D8179C.jpeg

1CE1B8CD-377A-447C-BEEF-9F4D687442CD.jpeg

825BDCB8-A14D-4F84-B10A-1555FACE9C6B.jpeg

45C7E573-93E5-470E-8110-B6F1BD611083.jpeg

AB609FCB-91B5-4469-B025-183B3742359C.jpeg

9D6F54B0-7BF9-4C66-BC57-AFCCC3BDAB07.jpeg

I joined this forum to show off my latest build. I had no idea I’d be asked to eat a nasty canned chicken. I’d sooner give myself a root canal. Anyway, please take a look at my newest AR308. I searched the interweb for a free-floating wanut handguard and A2-style stock. As far as I can tell they don’t exist, so I made them.

54EAB1DB-496E-419F-B4DE-3C3EFC455E6C.jpeg

7798F840-39CB-4079-BE51-FBD70206369E.jpeg

B51ECD44-3CB5-49FA-967F-7A5B6222C07E.jpeg

BD7DAA0E-49F7-467C-B6BD-264E79AD4604.jpeg

CB9BD4FB-1DD6-4F10-A2D1-4E0DFD25A54F.jpeg

C5158A72-C4F7-4976-9E55-C5B4FD072CCD.jpeg

I joined this forum to show off my latest build. I had no idea I’d be asked to eat a nasty canned chicken. I’d sooner give myself a root canal. Anyway, please take a look at my newest AR308. I searched the interweb for a free-floating wanut handguard and A2-style stock. As far as I can tell they don’t exist, so I made them.

"I joined this forum to show off my latest build."    Savoy so that's the reason you joined? to show off that?

Savoy   you're fukkin with us right?  Putting your piece in the contest section :laffs:  btw I would rather eat the canned chicken than show up somewhere holding your piece :bitchslap:

:laffs:  Wash 

Edited by washguy

1 hour ago, Savoy LLC said:

Exactly right washday. Feedback is exactly what I was hoping for. Any feedback. All due respect, I don't think I'd want you holding my piece either, but thank you for commenting.

Please post in the proper locations, I moved your other post to the intro area and deleted to double post, I know you’re proud of your rifle but one post is just fine..........

He has more posts than this on this rifle?

Hell, he posted it in the contest section.  I declare I won it.  He didn't state the contest rules, and nobody else says they won, so they can't beat me on that.

OP, I'll send you my shipping information.  Thanks for the rifle.

14 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

He has more posts than this on this rifle?

Hell, he posted it in the contest section.  I declare I won it.  He didn't state the contest rules, and nobody else says they won, so they can't beat me on that.

OP, I'll send you my shipping information.  Thanks for the rifle.

:laffs:  Wash

Sorry guys, no woody and no robot, sorry mineralman55. Forgive my post in the wrong place. Thank you Shepp for moving my post. The "contest's" [sic] section was the only option I saw open to new posts until after I made my first post. This is all new to me. Judging by feedback so far in this thread 98Z5V I can't imagine anyone here being interested in this rifle unless I stuff it into a can and call it some barely recognizable food product. I'm still figuring out why posting a never-before-done free-floated wood AR308 on this 308AR forum is laughable, but talking about nasty chicken is popular. As I said, posting on threads is new to me, but don't worry gentlemen, I don't plan to visit here again. Enjoy your canned chicken.   

Savoy   Well damn you might take the blue ribbon for leaving us this fast....you know what? No effin wonder with a handle of Savoy, and a wooden handle for a handguard you must be either an ak fan boy or a freakin hairdresser....and you as you stated you only came here just to post up that POS  termite ridden wooden rail for show and tell, and nothing more as you said.... don't let the door hit ya in the azz as you glide out the door    :banana:   Wash II

2 hours ago, Savoy LLC said:

Sorry guys, no woody and no robot, sorry mineralman55. Forgive my post in the wrong place. Thank you Shepp for moving my post. The "contest's" [sic] section was the only option I saw open to new posts until after I made my first post. This is all new to me. Judging by feedback so far in this thread 98Z5V I can't imagine anyone here being interested in this rifle unless I stuff it into a can and call it some barely recognizable food product. I'm still figuring out why posting a never-before-done free-floated wood AR308 on this 308AR forum is laughable, but talking about nasty chicken is popular. As I said, posting on threads is new to me, but don't worry gentlemen, I don't plan to visit here again. Enjoy your canned chicken.   

Buddy your the one that necro’d the thread. 

Its ok you don’t sound like any fun and you had my DEWS pinging ??

forums have been Around since the dawn of the internet, Hell we gotta 85 year old man here that navigates just fine!! ??

Edited by shepp

20 minutes ago, shepp said:

Buddy your the one that necro’d the thread. 

Its ok you don’t sound like any fun and you had my DEWS pinging ??

forums have been Around since the dawn of the internet, Hell we gotta 85 year old man here that navigates just fine!! ??

...you have a Directed Energy Weapons System?!

104844914-directed-energy-laser-weapon-s

5 hours ago, Savoy LLC said:

WOW!!! I'm a finish carpenter and was actually liking the look of it and even thinking about making something similar out of a more high end wood, like zebra or kookabola!! As Yoda would say "Strong is the butthurt in this one!! Thin skinned he is!!"

Lmao!!!